• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunday TV

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
Anyone notice that on Sunday, there is nothing on TV worth looking at? I would have the good shows on like Pokemon B/W, King of the Hill and Family Guy and all the shows that are doing good right now.
This is why I hate sunday. Would anyone else here want to change TV programs, like just make it so theres something to watch everyday?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Family Guy is not on that is why it is shown on Fox almost every Sunday Night along with Adult Swim every night. Cause it's not on Sunday apparently... Any day of the week has a good show it just depends on what you define as a good show or form of television entertainment. I personally think every night has "something" worth while to watch, Sunday is no different. There are plenty of sports going on every sunday of the year so I would see it as a prime day. Like today they had the Formula One Race in Montreal, NBA Finals Game 6, Tour De France, Le Mans ended today, Sunday Night Baseball is on. Plenty of stuff to watch. Oh whats this King of the Hill is on Adult Swim as we speak! And back to back Family Guy episodes after that! OMG

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Outside of NFL season, there's rarely anything worth watching on Sunday. Maybe that time could be used to air some anime? All I know is I have little reason to turn on the TV on Sundays and I usually end up playing video games instead.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
I know Family Guy and KOTH are on everyday, but it's just the sundays that kill me. To me, sundays are the days that everyone at the TV stations are off that day, and they have a rusted out robot made out of a broken microwave and other useless metal from 1953 airing the shows.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The only thing I watch on Sundays is Football. I prohibit myself from watching TV on Sunday mornings because there's basically nothing but crappy political news shows. >_>

Back