• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunflorazumarill's Hula Girl Pics

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
clairhula2fr.jpg

Looks like I have another pic to show you! This time, it's one dedicated to Crystal Clair! Please say hello to Hula Clair! As you can see, Clair is wearing a hula skirt while standing in the lake with her Dragon Pokémon! I tried my best at replicating Clair's face and hair, but I think she still turned out nice. For the record, I found Gyarados hard to draw and that's why you may see noticeable imperfections with it. Anyway, I hope you like this pic of mine. I plan on having another one done in the next few days.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Wow! Luka looks great
And Clair!
Wow! You did her! The only thing is I just couldn't see her baring so much skin
Hey, how about you draw characters in regular clothes?
I'd also cgi some of your art but I decided I was going to enter the art contest and I need time to cgi on the picture I drew.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
floreiahula6bf.jpg

All right now! I have a double feature to post here! First, it's a remake of my original fan character, the beautiful hula dancer Floreia! Floreia was seen in my "Orange Islands Spring Break" (a fanfic that I never finished) and also "Aloha! Pokémon", which I consider one of my best fics. As you can, Floreia's dancing on a sunset beach along with her two Ludicolo. I happen to be quite proud of this latest pic of mine. However, that's not all. I have yet another pic to show.

cissyhula8ww.jpg

Now it's time for Cissy in a hula skirt! As you can see, I based this pic of mine off of Gilbertman's pic of a hula Cissy (which I requested). Here, Cissy happens to be just standing on a Mikan Island beach wearing a hula skirt and coconut bra. I also decided to include Seadra and Blastoise as an homage to her. However, I may have messed up a little on the face. Anyway, I plan to try to get more pics down over the course of next week. Stay tuned to see them!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
roxannehula5zq.jpg

Sorry for a 3 week wait, but I've done another pic. This time, it's a request someone made a while back that I finally did. I'm proud to present Hula Roxanne, who happens to be standing along with her Geodude and Nosepass. I went and made her hula skirt a jagged rock design and threw in a cliff background for "rocky" looks. I may just finish the other two requests given to me a while back (Lisa and Cassidy) before I get to any other pics I plan to do.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2017
oh noez a quadruple poster, DIE DIE DIE! JK! i just hate nobos. be patient or youll get nothing, ive had to do that before.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
TERRIBLY SORRY for yet another long wait, but to make up for it, I have managed to make three pics in only two days. I also plan on constantly working on pics to make up for lost time this week, so expect several more to appear over the next several days. Anyway, it's time to get to the three that I have already done. They all happen to be requests that I finally got around to doing and are to be presented to you right now.

lisahula6ot.jpg

First up is Lisa from the 3rd Pokémon movie. This pic was requested by Crimson Tears. Anyway, Lisa eneded up looking a little like an unamed original character in this pic, but I included Butterfree, Girafarig, and Quagsire along with her as she stands on a beach in a dark red hula skirt during her tropical vacation. Sadly, I have no more description for this pic since there doesn't seem to be anything else I need to include.

cassidyhula6xx.jpg

Second is Cassidy of Team Rocket. This pic was requested by Crystal Clair. I managed to capture Cassidy's devious look but may have messed up a little with her lipstick. I gave her hula outfit a dark Team Rocket look and included three of her Pokémon, Houndour, Sableye, and Tentacruel. I guess you can say Cassidy is going a little undercover on an island (even through the R on her hula skirt may give her away). I also made the scenery very dark to go with Team Rocket's dark nature.

mayhula4kx.jpg

Third happens to be May. This pic was requested by humantorch_anas. humantorch, even through you requested May to not wear a coconut bra or anything related, I don't do that kind of stuff and thus gave her something to keep her covered. Anyway, I based May's hula dress off of what she imagined herself wearing during a daydream she had in my fanfic, Aloha! Pokémon. Here, May happens to be on a tropical sunset stage along with her Pokémon. I included all the Pokémon she currently has with her (US wise). Squirtle wasn't with her when she went to Hawaii, but I included it anyway. Please remember to keep this topic alive and posted for me since as early as today or tomorrow I plan to start doing hula pics of a few original characters of my own.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Before I get to this presentation, I need to inform you that I won't be taking requests until further notice so that I can complete pics that I've had my eye on for a while. Now that that's settled, I have two pics that I'm very proud of completing and am ready to post! These next two pics are of original characters of mine from a pair of Pokémon games I've thought up called Pokémon: Seasons and Pokémon: Ages. Pokémon Seasons and Ages are basically Pokémon versions of Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons & Oracle of Ages. In these games, you'll need to change seasons and travel through time in order to catch various Pokémon and progress through the game. Anyway, here are two Gym Leaders from these games that I have to show you.

flareezahula6qo.jpg

This here is Flareeza, the final Gym Leader in Holodrum and Pokémon: Seasons. She resides in the Sword & Shield Maze and specializes in Fire-type and Ice-type Pokémon. Flareeza's title is "The hula beauty of the arctic inferno." Flareeza's known to have a fiery hot personality and an icy cold heart. She uses a full team of six Pokémon when you fight her. Her Pokémon are Jynx, Ninetales, Cloyster, Houndoom, Glalie, and Camerupt and likes to combo Fire attacks such as Fire Spin, Flamethrower, and Fire Blast with Ice attacks such as Icy WInd, Ice Beam, and Blizzard. Upon defeating her, she gives you the Pyrice Badge and a TM45 (Attract).

Flareeza is a stunning hula dancer whose dancing is said to rival that of Din's. Flareeza's more of an upbeat dancer, even in the heat of a volcano or the cold of a tundra. Her dancing is so energetic that her sparkling cold hula skirt is known to almost fall off from her ever-moving hips. Being the strongest Gym Leader in Holodrum, she decided to go down to the subterrean world of Subrosia and make challengers survive the ice floors and lava pools of the Sword & Shield Maze in order to challenge her.

aquarianahula6aw.jpg

This here is Aquariana, the sixth Gym Leader in Labrynna and Pokémon: Ages. She resides in the Mermaid's Cave and specializes in Water-type Pokémon. Aquariana's title is "The hula mermaid and aquatic diva of the deep blue sea." Aquariana's known to have docile personality and a cheerful demeanor. She uses five Pokémon when you fight her. Her Pokémon are Corsola, Lanturn, Ludicolo, Starmie, and Lapras and likes using Rain Dance along with Water-type attacks such as Water Pulse, Surf, and Hydro Pump as well as attacks such as Ice Beam and Thunder. Upon defeating her, she gives you the Aquarius Badge and a TM03 (Water Pulse).

Aquariana is a beautiful hula dancer and singer and is said to have a voice that is as enchanting as that of Nayru's. She is rumored to have descended from mermaids that lived in the Mermaid's Cave, although that is far from proven. Aquariana has astounding breath and swimming ability, said to be able to survive underwater for more than five minutes. She can even dive extremely deep, some say about 500 feet underwater, and is known to swim similar to a mermaid. Aquariana is also capable of talking and even singing underwater for minutes at a time. Her beautiful singing is known to reverbrate and enertain from the depths of the ocean.

Aquariana has been a skilled swimmer from birth and happens to have large and powerful lungs that allow her to perform such underwater activity. Sometimes, her lungs slightly protrude from her stomach area below her breasts, but are said to provide discomfort for her heart, which is pillowed in between her giant sacs. Her swimming ability is astounding and is said she gains amazing strength beneath the waves. Aquariana decided to wait in the back of the Mermaid's Cave, hoping for challengers to fathom the underwater passages of the dungeon. She even has her battles underwater, and can verbally command her Pokémon from a few dozen feet deep.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
I was hoping for a post on my two most recent pics, but I can't wait for any to post my next two. Now these two are two more fan characters of mine called Electra and Milane. Infro on both of them can be found here. (If the link is not allowed, I'll remove it.) Now onto the pics!

electrahula3te.jpg

First, it's Electra dressed in a yellow hula getup. As you can see she's standing on what looks like a yellow rock beach long with three of her Electric-type Pokémon; Raichu, Magneton, and Lanturn. To reflect the type, there are a lot of yellows in this pic. I also made the sky a sunset so that it involves yellow colors. Now onto the next pic.

milanehula0xz.jpg

Here, Milane's dressed in a short green hula skirt in hopes of attracting some guys over to her spot in tropical set of trees. The headband in her hair is actually part of her hula outfit as she normally doesn't wear one. Her Pokémon: Sunflora, Jumpluff, and Bellossom join her in her session. Now I'd like to see replies and comments on my four most recent pics because I have surprise set of pics planned for next time. Just who they are, you have to wait until later.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
That Cassidy scares me! it's definitely the red around the mouth but it's nothing that a little PSP editing cant fix ^_~
btw, Sunflora? I recommend you try drawing on a digital paint program like Paint. I bet if you practice and learn to shade there, you can be a really good artist. Your modern style doesn't look all it's glory scanned in and would look better on paint.....
Besides, I was like you in my mid anime years except I'd only draw chibi. Nothin' but chibi

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Sorry for yet another long wait, but I finall got around to doing more pics for this. Now for the surprise, I have three pics here of female characters from series other than Pokémon! More specifically, from the Legend of Zelda series! Now hopefully big fans of the series should remember these three below!

dinhulaws6.jpg

First up, we got Din, the Oracle of Seasons from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons! Now to go with her hair and normal outfit, Din's hula skirt and flowers haven been given red colors. Also, to go with the theme of changing seasons, each quadrant of the pic represents a different season. Bottom is Spring, Left is Summer, Top is Autumn, and Right is Winter. Din also happens to be holding the Rod of Seasons in her left hand. Sadly, I messed up on her right leg in case you didn't notice. Also, for Pokémon sakes, I went and put in a Castform (goes with changing weather), and a Jirachi. Enough about Din, time to go to...

nayruhulanb3.jpg

...Nayru, the Oracle of Ages from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages! Nayru is wearing a blue hula skirt and flowers to match her blue hair. To go with the theme of traveling back through time, the left half depicts the Past while the right pic depicts the Present. I decided to replicate backgrounds from Sonic CD's Palmtree Panic (since that also involved time travel). Nayru is playing the Harp of Ages while standing next to two Pokémon, an Altaria, and a Celebi (goes with time travel). Looks like Nayru's time is done, now it's time to unveil...

marinhulaal8.jpg

...Marin from Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening! I put Marin is a typical hula skirt and flowers and gave her her harp to hold. I even went and added rainbow-colored notes around her as well as littered the beach sand with rainbow seashells of various shapes and sizes. I also had Marin dropping an aqua colored ribbon and threw in a Jigglypuff (goes with singing, Marin's favorite thing) and a Mew alongside a nice ocean scenery. Now remember to keep posting here because I have one more non-Pokémon girl to make and post for all you anime fans!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
haruhihulauh1.jpg

Guess what?! I have a new pic to post! This time, I did one more non-Pokémon character, and it just happens to be Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or the S.O.S. Brigade! I put Haruhi in a nice and attractive hula skirt and coconut bra and did my best on her hair and eyes. The flower in her hair is based of a pic of her and her two friends I found of deviantart (where you'll also find this pic). Also for Pokémon's sake, I decided to put in two Pokémon next to her! Those two Pokémon just happen to be Sunflorazumarill and her pre-evolution, Sunkarill! Next up on my list of hula pics, I plan on doing three Pokémon characters that haven't even shown up in the anime in the US yet, and they may be done sooner than you think!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Well, Sunflorazumarill's back to show off yet another pic! This time, I've decided to do some female Pokémon characters that haven't even shown up in the Anime in the US yet! (They all have now been shown in the US.) Sit back and check out these four ladies!

asagihulaid3.jpg

First up, it's who we know Tiffiany, who just happens to be a little shy about dressing in an indigo hula skirt. Also, Tiffiany looks a little thin because she seems to have a tiny waist (as Gilbetman said). Since I have no idea what Pokémon she has (I don't know if she even has Pokémon of her own), I decided to put in a Venomoth and a Polited admist a background containing a coral reef.

wakanahulauq0.jpg

Next up, it's Brianna, the female Pokémon Coordinator we'll be seeing later in one of May's Pokémon Contests! As you can see, Brianna's wearing a short light green hula skirt and a tropical looking headband. Since *spoiler* she has a crush on Drew *spoiler*, she's hoping he'll see her dressed like this. I added in her two Pokémon, a Surskit and Vibrava, and made the backdrop a unique wintery/tropical mix.

saorihulayp2.jpg

Third, it's Solidad, a top Pokémon Coordinator we'll be seeing in the Kanto Grand Festival. Solidad has put on a dark green hula skirt and dark blue flowers and is strutting her stuff on a night-lit beach. Two of her Pokémon, Slowbro and Pidgeot join her. Her other two, Lapras and Butterfree, are nowhere to be seen. Solidad's hula dress is also what she's been known to wear on a reality show called Survivor: Coordination.

hitomihulakh6.jpg

Finally, it's Lizabeth, a girl we won't be seeing until the 9th Pokémon Movie: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. In this pic, Lizabeth's wearing a purple hula skirt and standing in water. There also happens to be two 4th Generation Pokémon from the movie with her; Mantyke, a Mantine pre-evolution, and Manaphy, the main Pokémon of the movie. Behind them happen to be some some water ruins. Also, since I'm not exactly sure around how old Lizabeth's supposed to be, I took a guess based on some pics at Pokésho (especially a certain beach pic). Hope to hear replies to these pics despite the downtimes we've been having here!

Last edited:
Back