• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Sunken in?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
  • Has the music of Black and White sunken in? In other words, have you memorized all the tunes yet? Have they gotten stuck in your head? I've played through Black once, and White once, but I haven't fully memorized the music of the games. However, this 3rd time I'm playing through White, the tunes are starting to sink in. So how about you guys? Have you memorized the tunes? Or maybe they're just stuck in your head?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Not really, I don't really play with the sound on. I'm usually blasting glee Although there is some of the music such as the wild battle theme that have sunken into my head.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • nope i hardly ever have the music on i am mostly listening to some random music on my ipod

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I tend to have the music off, when others are in the house, so that I won't disturb them. I hate it when others subject me to hearing their noise, and I would never do that to anybody else. That does not mean that I don't have music on when I'm alone in the house, so I believe it is going to sink in soon anyway.

Years
  • I can't believe everyone seems to love the Driftveil BGM. Before I got to Driftveil, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the pokémon black music on high volume on my DSi; 20 seconds into exploring Driftveil, & I actually turned my volume off completely. I can't stand it and this is the first time I've turned my volume off because of a town's BGM!

On the bright side, the only music that's really "sunk in" so far has been that of the pokémon center's... and that theme has been used since the beginning of time so :|

Nameless.

I would say not really. Because if the tunes had fully sunk in I wouldn't feel my heart pound at some of the battle themes. Usually I'll get bored of a tune once I hear it enough, and I'll be used to it. But even now the wild Pokemon battle music is pretty hard to "sink in". The style is so different from what I'm used to really. XD; Sometimes I never get used to Pokemon tunes. Like with RSE, I'm not used to the music and probably never will be. Same goes with B&W. The themes always have some underlying beat or tune to them that makes them unique and hard to swallow ; in a good way. ^^

It's much more fun not adjusting to the songs anyway. Makes the adrenaline rush in important battles all the more savory. <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The battle themes have sunken into me. They're quite catchy, especially the rival and regular trainer battles.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Castelia's music can come to my mind wherever I am if I think about it. That's not a good thing, because it somewhat annoys me. XD; The other music doesn't really come to my mind though, which doesn't matter, cause I can play and hear it. :D

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
  • The rival and gym leader themes have sunk in the most, probably because I love them! The city's themes stick in my head for a little while but then I soon forget them, but I really like the 6th gym city's theme... what a tune!

Back