• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Cid

Years
    Again, what do you mean by editing "it"? Do you mean the starters' stats/movesets/ability etc.?

Cid

Years
    *confused* Someone give me a Full Heal!

*back to the topic*

But how'll you do that to the 4th Generation starters???

Cid

Years
    Oh okay, so who's gonna do that? Also, I was wondering what Dialseus's Pokemon was named, etc...

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    but that name is suitable for his pokemon..it's sort of pkmn-nis..xD
    well here the route 2 and 1....
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

well whos' gonna be next??

Cid

Years
    I guess that's me... But I don't have the updated Rom yet, Tre_Al... Can you give it to me?

EDIT: The maps look better, BTW...

Cid

Years
    Erm, what do you mean? Anyway, maybe you can avoid double posting (sorry for mini-modding if it seems like it)?

Cid

Years
    Well, maybe you can tell a mod to merge the two posts... Anyway, I'm still downloading the rom though I'm feeling a bit drowsy...

~Kitti

*hearts* Sephiroth
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Dialseus, I can offer a few of my sprites of you want, if you want to see them, ask from through a PM.

Back