• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    well this is not really my major but i did my best...
    xD...isn't it manaphy or celebi???xD xD
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Last edited:

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    Members Of Team:Download This Ips Patch This Is Pokemon Calming Waters
    only base stat of manaphy is worked on I'm Indexing a Manaphy Sprite

NON-MEMBERS:Do not download
    Tell me if something wrong w/ IPS
    P.S. The OW is still Lucas

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    You guys

You guys seem to be strugling, so i made this for you.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Its manaphy, but, needs indexing. Hope you liked!

~Kitti

*hearts* Sephiroth
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    @Devilm - It looks more like Phione more than Manaphy, but if you say so.

@DialseusSSJ6 -With what? AdvanceText or by hex? If hex, no.

Cid

Years
    Hey, guys. Sorry if I haven't been here for awhile. I'm too busy. Anyway, I guess I don't need to give you guys the rom that I edited. Just tell me what I need to do next. Just don't expect me to be that active, since I'm not really finding time to check out PC nowadays.

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    Hey, guys. Sorry if I haven't been here for awhile. I'm too busy. Anyway, I guess I don't need to give you guys the rom that I edited. Just tell me what I need to do next. Just don't expect me to be that active, since I'm not really finding time to check out PC nowadays.

Now we should plan the first town and fix those movement errors and PC and Mart. i was thinking the First PC and mart from Oldale to be moved to Liitleroot is that possible?

well im not gonna work for the ow....because m too bad to it..T_T hey thanks drevilm....my work is just mappin'...

Ill work for The OW's,and ill ask spriteshops for some help and you can help w/ mapping now we need scripters when we have scripters we will put this in Hacks Showcase

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Now we should plan the first town and fix those movement errors and PC and Mart. i was thinking the First PC and mart from Oldale to be moved to Liitleroot is that possible?

Yeah, that's possible... But I'm just wondering if you're sticking with Hoenn or not.

Back