• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunwriter's Shinies and Legendaries

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
Could I get the nature on that shiny cubone please?

He is Timid.

hey. i have Azelf, Uxie, Phione, and Heatran.
im interested in Tru Arceus, Level 50 shiny Rayquaza, Level 50 shiny Kyogre, and Level 70 shiny Mewtwo.

Sounds good. PM me your FC and when you're available to trade.

What nature is your shiny growlith?

Gentle =)

can i get some free pokemon

No.

can i get these
Level 40 Relicanth
Level 13 Mankey
Level 18 Growlithe
Level 10 Cubone
i got Regigigas jirachi heatran and cresselia

I'm interested in all but the Heatran because I should be getting that from MeanMachine. You can PM me your FC and when you're available for trade for the others though. And if the trade with MeanMachine falls through, I'll let you know for Heatran. =)

I have Cresselia and Mespirit. Would you want to trade your Shiny Darkrai and Shiny Moltres for those two?

I'm interested in the Mespirit, but Cresselia I should be getting from Livinitup. PM me your FC and when you're available to trade. I'll let you know if the trade with Livinitup falls through for Cressellia.

I've got a Phione and Mespirit, what shines would you be willing to part with for those?

I should be getting both of these from other trainers, sorry. I'll let you know if they fall through though.

Years
Ok, well I have a completed dex in Pearl, so unless i've traded something away, i can get whatever breedables you need, just lemme know what you are willing to part with any of your shines for bunch of breedables

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hey, is your Groudon and Embedded Tower one? UT at level 50?

If it is, I'm interested in that, Ledian, Teddiursa and Meowth.

I don't have much to offer except possibly a FAL2010 Mew, and some Hoenn and Sinnoh pokémon such as Claydol, Absol, Yanmega and Beautifly.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
could i please have a suicune and a random pokemon of your choice? i dont have much to offer except mystery eggs and common pokemon. My FC is 0604 8507 3797 and my trainer name is alllison. I really need you to respond soon because this would my first trade.

Clawman

Elite Trainer
Years
Darkrai called it first! lol hey bro u offering the Darkrai? ill trade u my TRU Regigigas for it?

Back