• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup fellow poke' fans im new!!!! Who is anticipating black 2 and white 2

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Hey im new to this forum but am a HUGE pkmn fan and have been.since like age 12 or 13 yeah so I.have follwed pokemon all my life lol.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Hi RainbowEnergy, the name's Hikari.

*Shakes hand*

I make my own memes and I love to have a little laugh, especially all those My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic images.

So, what sections are you interested in? Hikari wants to know.

Hikari asks you to contact a moderator if you have questions, they won't bite.

Hikari liekz Oshawottz cos she calls 'em cute.

Well, shout a VM if you wanna chat with Hikari.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Hikari10 said:
    Hi RainbowEnergy, the name's Hikari.

*Shakes hand*

I make my own memes and I love to have a little laugh, especially all those My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic images.

So, what sections are you interested in? Hikari wants to know.

Hikari asks you to contact a moderator if you have questions, they won't bite.

Hikari liekz Oshawottz cos she calls 'em cute.

Well, shout a VM if you wanna chat with Hikari.

- Hikari10

Hello, Hikari10 Pleasure to meet you as well!!! uhhh well I guess I would ask how do I edit my profile????Also keep in mind im using this forums app instead of just the website itself. As for what sections I would be interested in, well that is a toughie :0 cuz I like to collect pkmn cards (dont play the TCG anymore though), I also love the RPG games for the DS and am a huge fan of the anime. It also would be a HUGE help if you or someone here could point me to the rules thread as I am new!!! Thanks and I hope to make some friends here and learn more about the things I love in the pkmn community :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to the forums Raindow! (Your name reminds me of Rainbow Dash :)) So you're using PokéCommunitys app, that's cool! I should get it as soon as I get iPhone because at the moment I have Nokia and it sucks to be honest. :D

Anyway what are your interests? Do you like games or meaby fan clubs? Do you like to read manga or watch anime? What is your favourite Pokémon? You don't have to answer but I just wanted to ask. :) I love them all and my favourite Pokémon are Torterra and Pachirisu.

Before posting remember to read the rules, they're important! If you have any questions, drop VM or meaby PM. And one thing: Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Xeberos said:
    Welcome to the forums Raindow! (Your name reminds me of Rainbow Dash ) So you're using PokéCommunitys app, that's cool! I should get it as soon as I get iPhone because at the moment I have Nokia and it sucks to be honest.

Anyway what are your interests? Do you like games or meaby fan clubs? Do you like to read manga or watch anime? What is your favourite Pokémon? You don't have to answer but I just wanted to ask. I love them all and my favourite Pokémon are Torterra and Pachirisu.

Before posting remember to read the rules, they're important! If you have any questions, drop VM or meaby PM. And one thing: Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcome, I just sent you a PM, also im gonna sign off soon cuz it is getting late where I reside lol and im having guests tommarow.

Peace out and hope to meet more fellow poke' friends sometime tommarow when I log in ;)

Back