• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup guys!

tovirex

ToviRex
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    Sup guys!
    This is my second post (yes, second, I accidentally forgot about this section, oops!) and I wanted to introduce myself.
    I own a 3DS XL, a Nintendo Wii, a GameBoy, GameBoy Color and a GameBoy Advance SP. (As you see, I'm a Nintendo guy!)
    I also own a Pokémon game from every generation.
    I'm from Uruguay, a little country in South America, and my native language is Spanish. Despite this, I've been learning English since I was 2, so I have a very decent vocabulary.
    That's all, folks!
    tovirex

Short but sweet intro! Awesome. Welcome to the forum. n~n

I prefer Nintendo games too, though even with that I've not played many of them. I'm sure you'll find a lot of other Nintendo fans in the Video Games board so I'd recommend looking around sometime. You can talk about your favorite games, tell us what you're currently playing, and even show off your Let's Plays/videos if you have any. I'm playing Animal Crossing on my lovely blue 3DS right now so yay. :D; The 3DS is probably my favorite gaming console to date! Can't believe I used to think it was a waste of money, haha. You can share your friend codes in your signature so be sure to put it in there if you're interested in getting friends. Don't think we have an official friend code thread anywhere, so it'd be your best bet.

I see you've already posted in the X & Y board so that's a great start. There's so much excitement surrounding those games and I honestly cannot wait for October... ugh. Even if school will come faster again, I wouldn't mind speeding up time. Which version are you getting? Seen today's news yet? :) There are some cool X/Y 3DSes that were revealed a while ago and I fell in love with those instantly. If/when my current one breaks, I'll probably go for a Pokemon one.

Your English is indeed quite good, which is impressive. English wasn't my first language either but I learned pretty quickly when I moved to the US. I actually have a cousin who's only 1-2 years older than me but can speak four different languages... oh the envy. Wish I had that motivation.

Have an awesome time here, all right! Be sure to stick around and ask one of our moderators if there's anything you need. We're always around to help and chat.

Back