• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup, peoplez. :D

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
    'Sup everyone.

I'm Eclipse, and I'm here to have some fun here at PokéCommunity!

I'm 13, and I ♥ Absols since they're awesome for awesome reasons! =D

I'm a fangirl of Pokemon and Zelda, but I've only played 2 Zelda games, (Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks) while I've played almost every Pokemon game, making me a lousy Zelda fan.

I enjoy reading fanfictions when I have nothing else to do, or drawing some random piece of artwork.

...So that's all I can think of right now.

-Eclipse Absol

(For some stupid reason, I got logged out while posting this, and ended up writing this intro all over again. Dx)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    (For some stupid reason, I got logged out while posting this, and ended up writing this intro all over again. Dx)
    Yeah, the site automatically logs you out after 15 minutes of going idle. Just make sure you check the little "remember me" box in the login area to avoid that happening again. ^^

I have to agree with you on the awesomeness of Absol, Eclipse. It's by far one of my favorite Pokémon of the third generation. The rest of which aren't particularly inspiring. XD; [/ is biased because he's old and stubborn]

Any who, hope you have a great time around this place, girl! :D Just don't mind the fact that we might seem a little crazy at times. You'll find yourself doing the same after a while. I think it's in the water...

See you around. o/

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
    Thanks for telling me, I was just about to kill my laptop. -puts away bazooka-

Also, I'm used to the crazyness in most fourms. Maybe the water is actually tasteless lemonade... 8D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Eclipse Absol! Hope you have fun here! :D

I agree about Absol's awesomeness, despite the fact that you're super-effective against me and my kind. :(

And Yay! A Zelda fangirl! I've played through most of those games, and a bunch of others as well. Can't wait for the new one at the end of the year. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hi Eclipse! welcome to the forums! just make sure to read the rules and you'll be fine here ;D

-trinitylimit

Back