• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SUP YALLLS

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    hello people i am new to this i want to talk and see various rom hacks and 4th gen strategies

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi china_dude. I'm no hacker, but I assume you have checked Emulations & ROM Hacking section? There are tons of the ROM hacks there. And you could talk to anyone here, don't worry, we're nice btw. I hope you enjoy in here.

Years
    Hey there china_dude, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

I see you're into ROM hacking, like a lot of members here at PC are. If you haven't already done so, go on ahead and check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section we have here! Over there you can discuss ROM hacks, download others' ROM hacks, or even showcase your own ROM hacks if you want to!

As my good friend Windy suggested, we are a very friendly community around here, and you'd be surprised at how nice we are probably! ^^ So don't hesitate in talking to anyone around here, because we don't bite at all, and if there is someone you find to be snappy, just contact someone on staff and they'd be glad to help you out! :]

As a reminder, though, please be sure you look at the rules here on PC, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see of a new member is them getting an infraction on their profile simply by not following the rules here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone here at PC that's on staff. They are identifiable as the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, china_dude! Feel free to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    also i like playing some of the older games,i keep up with the tcg and and i watch the anime so i am a huge fan

Back