• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup!

slhx

~What are you looking at~
    Years
    Im slhx!Cant wait to be here.Now if there is one thing I hate is being called a newb!I have joined 4 pokemon fan forums in the past and have more than 400 posts on all of them.I am an expirienced game maker and forum administrator on other sites.I am also a master sprite maker,mdeium at banner making and a cool guy.I also am in middle school and love anime.Espcially pokemon.I hope I gain friends here and Im already feeling at home.I come mostly from Pokemon ONline but it hasnt been working the last 2 weeks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC. It's good to get people that have experience on other forums so chances are, you won't be considered a n00B. Be sure to read the rules and have fun.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey welcome to PC!
    Well I hope that you won't be called a noob, and I hope you enjoy every bit of this place and I hope you read the rules too.
    If you want to be friends, be sure to pm me!
    Cya around

~Celebi

slhx

~What are you looking at~
    Years
    Hey thanks I would be glad to have a friend to someone who isnt new here.I may have expirience on other forums but as you know there is something different about every pokemon forum and If you could help introduce me to how this site works I would be really grateful.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello, slhx~.
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. ^^

I hope you like it around here!

& You don't have worry about being called a 'noob' by me, still I think you should take a
    look-see at the rules, anyhoo.

- See you around the forums.

Back