• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Theta Sigma

Bushaa!
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Name's Theta Sigma, or Thete for short. I'm a soon-to-be-graduating (four days from now is how soon) high school senior. Some interests of mine include writing, caffeinated diet colas (aspartame, yummy), cigars, literature, music, women, men and calculus. I'm an administrator at this pretty big forum for the Microsoft Zune, a link to which I may or may not post in my profile somewhere. Umm.. yea, that's about it. Have questions? Ask away. Cyas round.

-ΘΣ

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC ^^

Have fun and make sure you read the rules before posting :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • It's nice to see a new member that seems like they won't break the rules in ignorance... Anyways, welcome to PC, and I look forward to seeing your posts.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Awesome! Good luck on Graduation day!

Welcome to PC! Be sure to PM me if you have a question.

-MetalGardevoir

Theta Sigma

Bushaa!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    It's nice to see a new member that seems like they won't break the rules in ignorance... Anyways, welcome to PC, and I look forward to seeing your posts.
    Hehe, well, the rules over at my forum are nearly the same, and really, they ought to be common sense all across the net (Sadly, there are too many trolls out there). Maybe I've just been doing this forum thing for too long. :P

But thanks for the welcome folks. :)

Back