• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup?

Favio

n00b Hacker
    Years
    Hi guys!

I've been reading the forums for a long time, and i just decided to join!

I have a modded psp running 5.03 GEN-A for HEN with GPsp and a number of other games and apps.

I also have downloaded many rom hacking programs to my 2gb USB memory card.

This brings me to my problem: I can't get VBA to run! Well, I can get regular roms and hacked ones, but not isp hacked ones (e.g. Pokemon Naranja) to work!!!

They work on my psp (well, except for light platinum, but that was the reason I got VBA) and I tried putting a ips with the same EXACT name of the rom with the ips autopatcher on.

Please respond!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Favio, glad you decided to sign up :]

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Well, this ain't a help thread, but you're the lucky recipient of my first welcome before I go on a short vacation! What an honour!
    So, uhh, welcome! ROM hacking ain't my thing, but...if you want some different kind of fun for a change of pace, head to them Trivia forums. Other than that...well, you can VM me when I'm back for something. Now wouldn't do you much good :/...

Remember: you're a member!

Favio

n00b Hacker
    Years
    ROM hacking ain't my thing, but...if you want some different kind of fun for a change of pace, head to them Trivia forums. Other than that...well, you can VM me when I'm back for something. Now wouldn't do you much good :/...

K, I will post it later

WOAH! I had no idea i'd get replies so fast!
    Thanks for the warm welcome though!

_-EDIT-_
    Oh yeah, and how to i access the tools like closing a thread?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Have you tried patching the .ips files to the ROM with a program such as Lunar IPS? I always found those autopatcher programs to be a little buggy.

Welcome to the community, Favio. If you're into playing ROM hacks, I'm sure you won't be disappointed by the arsenal of downloads you're bound to find around here. (>'')>

_-EDIT-_
    Oh yeah, and how to i access the tools like closing a thread?
    The Thread Tools are located in a drop-down box located just to the right of your first post. However, members aren't permitted to close their own threads here. If said thread is a project of yours, you're free to ask a resident moderator to close it for you. As for a discussion; once you post it, it's out of your hands.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Favio!

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

I find Lunar IPS is the best patch program, it always worked for me.

Hope you fit right into the community!

Alec_

Years
    Hello there!. :P. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Hope that you would have fun.
    Keep staying active okay? XD;;. Im really happy that there are many new members here. And you are one of them :P
    Enjoy!~. :DD. Hope to see you around to the forums.

~Fairytales.

Back