• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    i am totojoe158...and I just postred some teams...I will be doing that for now...wow tis is a big site with many corners...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Looks like you already posted your team in the wrong section. XD

Don't sweat it, I'm sure bobandbill will move it for you when he sees it, but for future reference, PokeCommunity has a Strategies & Movesets section for team evaluating and competitive discussions. ;D

Here's hoping you get used to our community before too long. Just be sure to have fun and ask for help from the shiny staff members if you feel you might need it. :D

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome.
    Enjoy your stay! :D

If you ever need help, feel free to ask me or anyone else here. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai there totojoe~ (hehehe, your username is rhymey. ^.^)
    Yeah, like said above, if you go to the battle strategies section, you'll be able to post your teams and get feedback, or your money back guaranteed~ <3
    Also comes with free hat. :3

And yeah, this is a pretty big site filled with lots of things to do, so fell free to explore. ^.^
    I do hope we can be buds; and I hope I'll see you active n' around! ^.^

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    yea thats why i picked the name....is in my email...neeed someting cathcy....guess who my fav pokemon is....... totodiel ever since 2000 1st starter.....good times...anyway thanks... *lol @ hai*

Back