• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    So, uh, hey.
    I'm appletechGodjuice, or AG.
    I go by Spanish John most everywhere else on the internet, but apparently that username's already used here? Eh, whatever, it happens.
    I've been browsing PC for over a year, and I think I had an account once, but I can't remember the email that I used for it nor the username nor the password.

I started coming here to try hacks and whatnot, and to see if I could manage to make my own, but it didn't work out that way. Heh.

And now I'm pretty much rambling, so I'll, uh
    just stop and say hi.

Hi.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That sucks that your original name was taken. But it's always a good thing there's a plan B! Welcome to PC, AG :D

Yeah I was pretty much the same way when I first joined. I was mainly interested in hacks, now I'm just interested in making sure every member is welcomed. :D There's a lot more here than just ROM Hacking. If you're interested in Pokemon Gaming, Video Gaming, Trading, Battling, and anything in general, you can always count on looking for topics of your interest, and well, join others in the discussion! ^_^

Feel free to keep rambling, though! We'd love to get to know you a bit more. :3 Feel free to leave me a VM or a PM if you like. I'm always open to anyone, especially new friends. :D Have an amazing time here. ok! :)

Back