• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think it does too! :3 But welcome to the community Chase! What brought you here? Your username reminds me of the name of a dog I had years ago - Shaka. Well, it's close. :x Also did you draw your avatar? I hope you did because it looks nice HOWEVER if you didn't that's totally fine and I'm sure you're amazing at something else other than drawing. n_n But yeah there's lots of sections here, hopefully you can easily find something that suits your interests, whether it be the games, rom hacking, or staring at Surskits! Except unfortunately we don't have a forum for that. :( HAVE FUN!

Years
  • Hi Shako. WILD HIKARI APPEARED! (Just kidding)

Yeah, I tend to get a little bit hilarious there. I'm Hikari.

That's a cute avatar you have, so I herd u liek Surskitz?

You should check out the Adoption Center if you want to learn about a specific section of PC. It's one of the best places for new members to start.

What sections are you interested in? I love the off-topic stuff.

If you ever find yourself thinking "I need help!", we have some reliable staff members you can talk to. Just look for bold colored names. Requility (aka Nica) over there is one of them.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Thanks for all of the nice feedback! I really didn't expect people to post on this :P
    My username is actually part of an embarrassing experience i had a few years ago, lol. About the avatar, I actually just searched "Cool pokemon avatars" on Google images... I'm not much of a painting/ drawing person anyways. I've always loved music, so I've been trying to find any opportunity to expand my horizons! I've been particularly interested in the "Pokemon: Phoenix Rising" thread on The Showcase. What Abnegation is doing wit that game looks completely amazing!

Thank you guys for all of the helpful tips! I'll be sure to check those things out!

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
    Years
  • Hi there Chase! Funny, I have a coworker named that.

I'm new here too, so maybe we can become friends. Greetings from Lady Ayeka, Warlord of Aurora!

Back