• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup?

Years
  • Hi GoreFox, welcome to PC!

Getting 15 posts shouldn't be very hard since we have lots of discussions to post in involving all sorts of topics. Just find the sections you're interested in and get posting, but make sure to keep the rules in mind and not spam! You can always stop by and answer some of the polls in Other Voting Polls, join some clubs, discuss the Pokemon games, you name it. Have you browsed around yet? I wasn't a very active poster when I first joined but it's hard not to get involved in things here since there's just so much to do. :3

By the way, your avatar is pretty cute! Did you draw it? We have a great place for artists here called Art & Design that you should totally stop by when you have 15 posts and can post images, so that's something to look forward to. <3 Buuut if you're not an artist, well... I got carrier away, hehe. Don't worry too much about hitting the 15 post mark since it really isn't difficult, and I hope you stick around and enjoy your time around here! We're a wonderful community and would love to have you here.

And if you need help, just drop me off a private message; I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :D Anyway, that's all from me, so have a wonderful stay on PC and have a great holiday!

Back