• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Fossil Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Super Fossil Fighters

That's right, vivosaurs are back. In fact, they've been back since November 18th, 2010!

I'm sure some of you have played Fossil Fighters, correct? Well, in Japan they released the sequel, which is freaking amazing. They improved everything, from the fossil-digging, the radar, and especially excavating. You can watch the trailer too!

Okay, this may look like a knock-off of Pokemon but whoa, this looks flipping awesome. As of far we only know that there's a new island in the shape of a dinosaur skull, 40 new vivosaurs including a Antelope/Deer/Moose ancestor, you can change genders, and something new called "Super Revive", which requires a Gold Skull of the vivosaur and it becomes...well...take a look for yourself:

There's also skeleton and excavation changes. We now have full body skeletons, and double-sided fossils.

But the biggest change is the battles. you can sue the stylus to move your vivosaurs and you can switch support effects, aka instead of one attacking vivosaur you can get two now but both get only one support effect from one vivosaur. Yeah, it's complicated.

So yeah, I really hope this game will be as awesome as the first was, the storyline of the first was amazingly detailed for a knock-off.

Also, this is coming out sometime in the summer.

Last edited:

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    I played it, beat story mode in Japanese(despite not being able to read it).

It's quite fun IMO. I hope they release it in the states!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back