• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super-Fun-Happy-League

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
Years
  • Another wireless league. Sue me.

Okay, so this isn't a tournament. It's a proper league. It follows the generic pattern of a football (soccer for you yankees) league table.

Wins - Earn you three points,
    Draws - Though unlikely, earn you a point apiece,
    Losses - Nada.

Pokemon Count - The cumulative number of Pokemon that you have, a sort of ratio. For example, if you lose a battle you will automatically have a -6 PC. But, if you win a battle then it is how many Pokemon that you have left which is added on to your PC. In the event of a tie, the PC will be used to determine the leader.

The contestants will have to face each other competitor twice.

Battles - Each battle will have a time period of a week. If the battle isn't played within that time frame, then it will be declared void and nobody will receive points. However, the battle will still count as played.

Ban list - Ubers (Note that non-Uber legendaries are allowed).

Competitors (20 maximum) -

1. Kuro
    2. Oniko
    3. World King
    4. reaper121

League Table -

~Coming Soon~

Fixtures (Week ?) -

~Coming Soon~

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • Both added. I'll get the league table done once we have enough competitors.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Ooooooh I'll join, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Another wireless league. Sue me.

Okay, so this isn't a tournament. It's a proper league. It follows the generic pattern of a football (soccer for you yankees) league table.

Wins - Earn you three points,
    Draws - Though unlikely, earn you a point apiece,
    Losses - Nada.

Pokemon Count - The cumulative number of Pokemon that you have, a sort of ratio. For example, if you lose a battle you will automatically have a -6 PC. But, if you win a battle then it is how many Pokemon that you have left which is added on to your PC. In the event of a tie, the PC will be used to determine the leader.

The contestants will have to face each other competitor twice.

Battles - Each battle will have a time period of a week. If the battle isn't played within that time frame, then it will be declared void and nobody will receive points. However, the battle will still count as played.

Ban list - Ubers (Note that non-Uber legendaries are allowed).

Competitors (20 maximum) -

1. Kuro
    2. Oniko
    3. World King

League Table -

~Coming Soon~

Fixtures (Week ?) -

~Coming Soon~

PM me with any questions.

can i join ?

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • Rather than -6 in the PC, shouldn't it be 0?

Anyway, this is 6v6, right?

That is one way of doing it, but otherwise nobody would never lose points. I can change it if the players prefer.

Yes, this is 6v6. Pre-set level 100 single battle.

Reaper: Welcome.

@artful_one: This is not a freakin' gym. Use your f****** eyes and read.

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
  • So leauge gym club we are taking over and creating a menace to your very lives!! haha so whos first

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • @Mod: Could somebody please stop his spamming up this thread and making an idiot of himself?

@Reaper: We must wait until we have 20 members (enough for the league) until we can battle. Read the first post, or ask me if you're unsure.

Swearing is against the rules (even with *'s) If you do it again, you'll get a warning.

Oh, okay. I can't join then. I only have three well trained Pokémon at the moment.

Not even auto-set level 100? If so, then that's too bad.

Last edited:

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
  • Mods i want to battle just like Team Earth ill do the same, are you scare I want to battle

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • Mods i want to battle just like Team Earth ill do the same, are you scare I want to battle

Seriously, get out of this thread. If you want to battle here, you'll sign up to the tournament and you'll wait to battle like everyone else.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Seriously, read the first post. If you don't want to join, stop posting.

Not even auto-set level 100? If so, then that's too bad.
    No, I only have three EV trained Pokémon at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back