• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Luigi 64 (SM64 Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I thought Yoshi would be a good replacement for Pikachu since you won't meet him till the very end of the game.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Endboss: Pikachu^^
    That would be great. (I hate Pikachu, so let´s kick his ... head?^^)

Anyway, good luck
    Bombah!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    i guess you could add pikachu.....but in my opinion that would make the hack akward,i think this hack should keep pokemon out of it.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Maybe a Pokémon cameo would be nice? (Level where there's Pikachu's instead of... Goombas XDDD(you could take the models from Smash Bros)) Oh and Jake, here you go, like you requested on MSN.

f3w2hg.png

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    It's ok, I'ma make another one soon with a screenshot of the game in it :P

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • wow kool thanks, can u make small support banners too? :D

BTW, guys I've decided rolling pokeballs will roll down the mountain on the first level :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Wow, another SM64 hack. And of all places I would find it. XD
    It looks okie at the moment, but there's some things you might want to mess with. Luigi's color scheme is a little too bright, try to darken the green a tad bit. Also sweetie, ever thought about redoing Luigi's model within the game, since he just look like a palette swap of Mario, unless you're going with the NES and SNES Luigi look. XD Well sweetie, good luck with the hack. ^^ Hoping to see an improvement.

Also, FYI: Luigi isn't a sprite in this game, he's a 3D model. Just would like to let you know. Also, try to replace Peach with Daisy, that would be an epic win, sweetie. XD

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I agree pallete is a little too bright, I can re-do that :D , it's based of Mario's model coz' I don't exactly plan on including Mario, and dude's and dudettes, I saw a really cool SM64 hack the other day where the dude added more 3D models into the game, looked amazing, I may go for the same approach.
    and "Jeremy" you'll be sure to see an improvement :D

thanks for the suggestions :)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • based of Mario's model coz' I don't exactly plan on including Mario, and dude's and dudettes.

thanks for the suggestions :)

I ment sweetie, are you going to edit Mario's model to look more like Luigi, since Luigi is taller than Mario.

No problem sweetie, I hope this hack gets HOTY for first [good] 3D hack on PC. XD

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Wow, this is getting alot of support guys, thanks :D.
    Me and Jake just found a MASSIVE glitch on the first level, so... That could set him back a little, xD

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Nice job Zeikku. I'm sure I've seen it before though. Luigi looks pretty good, but I do agree with Jeremy, Luigi's colour is a little too... saturated.

I'd be interested to see the other things you said you might implement.

But anyways, I wish you luck.
    And it's good to see someone go against the Pokemon strain.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I think I've seen it on youtube too, but there's gonna be a few plot twists ;)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I ment sweetie, are you going to edit Mario's model to look more like Luigi, since Luigi is taller than Mario.

No problem sweetie, I hope this hack gets HOTY for first [good] 3D hack on PC. XD

oh yeah the 3D model should be edited soon, I need to HEX edit that, toads tool proportionally makes him as wide as he is tall, just the height and facial hair needs to be fixed..along with the overall color

Nice job Zeikku. I'm sure I've seen it before though. Luigi looks pretty good, but I do agree with Jeremy, Luigi's colour is a little too... saturated.

I'd be interested to see the other things you said you might implement.

But anyways, I wish you luck.
    And it's good to see someone go against the Pokemon strain.

hehe woah GC, I rarely see you post here :D, yeah i wanted to try something different..I kept failing at pokemon ROM hacking, thanks man, I'll fix the colour on Luigi soon, the first level is messed up bad...ahh the joys of ROM hacking ey?:D

BTW guys, this is the glitch...notice anything missing,...without this level theres no star to advance to the next level o_O

glitch.png

Last edited:

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Heheh, just doing my job :P. I enjoy doing this stuff :D.
    I wonder if we'll see Mario at some point...? Hehe... Well, obviously, I know the answer but...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Heheh, just doing my job :P. I enjoy doing this stuff :D.
    I wonder if we'll see Mario at some point...? Hehe... Well, obviously, I know the answer but...

I haven't thought about it to be honest :D *plays along with hideki's undercover ninja tactics*:) thanks man, for everything your a BIG help :D

I've never seen this before! Keep up the good work man!

thanks man, it really means a lot :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back