• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Luigi 64 (SM64 Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Well, maybe, but I don't think they'll think of the twisty turny plot we have in store, xDD

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Hey zeikku SSJ7. You have one impressive hack going on there! I think that will actually be worth playing than 90% of the other pokemon hacks put together! Keep it up and make this an impressive game!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Hey zeikku SSJ7. You have one impressive hack going on there! I think that will actually be worth playing than 90% of the other pokemon hacks put together! Keep it up and make this an impressive game!

woah, thanks dude! your hack looks pretty amazing too, we should be called the super mario bros. :D thanks man, what you said ment a lot :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    hey how's everything going did you fixed the bug? the hack is looking awesome, keep up the good work :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I'm loving this project of yours, so I made an animated support banner
    supermariotk0.gif

I dunno how I missed your post virtual chatot:D, but I like that banner, I'll add you into the credits too:D

hey how's everything going did you fixed the bug? the hack is looking awesome, keep up the good work :)

today it was valentines..I've been erm..let's say i was busy with my girlfriend :D
    but I need to think of where the problem lies rather than how to fix it, i really don't want to do this mistake again. I'll fix it once i figure out the root, once it's fixed I'll fix up luigi's look, and re-start the levels and enemy editing, I was gonna make the first level from scratch but the space from level one is still there, so i have hardly any space for a whole new level and the data appears fine in hex...

also thanks for your interest, if you don't mind, you wanna be my first beta tester?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow and wow again I just cant stop praising this. Think of what can happen in 5 years with sunshine or 10 with galaxy. My brain hurts by thininking of the possibility of it and waiting to download it 4.5 gb of pure mario ouch

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    ok no problem,i know you have a life...and it would be an honor to be a beta tester :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    ok no problem i'll wait for it as long as it takes.i'll even download project 64 in order to play it(since playing it in my psp may give me additional bugs)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Uh why is beta tester even a job?
    People who want to be beta testers just wan't to get a game earlier and don't want to do anything while still getting credited and being part of a staff in the game that made it.
    I suggest that you don't have any beta testers zeikkuSSJ7 because all a beta tester is is a freeloader.
    And zeikkuSSj7...I am the defender of pecae and justice I am the great sayaiman!
    Anyways looking good so far.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    Well, a beta tester is responsible for looking for bugs in the game, this allows the developer to have more free time for himself, or to invest that time into the project itself. As far as a "free loader" goes, i don't believe that there is one in here because zeikku is asking for beta testers himself, and he is choosing people that he believes that have true interest in the hack.

@NIN:why do i get the feeling that you would like to be a beta tester....(just an opinion) :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Uh why is beta tester even a job?
    People who want to be beta testers just wan't to get a game earlier and don't want to do anything while still getting credited and being part of a staff in the game that made it.
    I suggest that you don't have any beta testers zeikkuSSJ7 because all a beta tester is is a freeloader.
    And zeikkuSSj7...I am the defender of pecae and justice I am the great sayaiman!

I agree that some are freeloaders, but they all have to report glitches.

The makers of the game shouldn't have to play the game a hundred times themselves to learn the glitches, they should get other people to do it for them.

I mean come on, why be so hateful to Beta Testers? :\

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well i know that beta testers are supposed to be looking for glitches and bugs but there are few people who actually do their job because they are too caught up in the game.
    I just play the game myself to find the bugs and glitches. Anyways did you get time to fix the mario head next to the lives to luigi yet zeikku SSJ7?
    And i don't hate beta testers i just don't think its fair that beta testers usually get stuff faster than the people who are waiting for the game. I just don't think your average beta tester won't do his job despite getting a certain game earlier without even doing anything and still getting credit for doing nothing.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Uh why is beta tester even a job?
    And zeikkuSSj7...I am the defender of peace and justice I am the great sayaiman!

yeah I know what you mean and realize what you just said, but linkinkid never wanted to be a beta tester, he just took interest to my hack, so I appointed him. I couldn't risk another error like i got before, I still haven't fixed that glitch...

Well, a beta tester is responsible for looking for bugs in the game, this allows the developer to have more free time for himself, or to invest that time into the project itself. As far as a "free loader" goes, i don't believe that there is one in here because zeikku is asking for beta testers himself, and he is choosing people that he believes that have true interest in the hack.

@NIN:why do i get the feeling that you would like to be a beta tester....(just an opinion) :P

it's true that I'm choosing people with interest in the hack

I agree that some are freeloaders, but they all have to report glitches.

The makers of the game shouldn't have to play the game a hundred times themselves to learn the glitches, they should get other people to do it for them.

I mean come on, why be so hateful to Beta Testers? :\

very true...to be honest i didn't play very much until I decided to show the Game to "Hideki" and found the majorly BIG level one glitch, thats why i decided beta testers are needed, I'm still looking for some too..

Well i know that beta testers are supposed to be looking for glitches and bugs but there are few people who actually do their job because they are too caught up in the game.
    I just play the game myself to find the bugs and glitches. Anyways did you get time to fix the mario head next to the lives to luigi yet zeikku SSJ7?
    And i don't hate beta testers i just don't think its fair that beta testers usually get stuff faster than the people who are waiting for the game. I just don't think your average beta tester won't do his job despite getting a certain game earlier without even doing anything and still getting credit for doing nothing.

come on dude give "linkin" a break, if it makes you feel better you could be a beta tester also, which leaves me with 2 more spots (i need 4 coz i need the whole rom checked for bugs, it's a little more fragile than most roms..)
    I'll make sure others who are involved work hard too, and don't disappoint me, without me pushing them unfairly of course :)
    and nope no luck on finding the offset for the mario head lives.
    I've been taking the time to figure out the level one glitch...i think i flattened the land by accident..or reversed it...I'll look into that more 2moro :D

I'm aware of a lot of freeloaders, but "linkin" seems like an enthusiastic guy, it's always nice to give somebody an opportunity to prove themselves :D

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    yeah I know what you mean and realize what you just said, but linkinkid never wanted to be a beta tester, he just took interest to my hack, so I appointed him. I couldn't risk another error like i got before, I still haven't fixed that glitch...

it's true that I'm choosing people with interest in the hack

very true...to be honest i didn't play very much until I decided to show the Game to "Hideki" and found the majorly BIG level one glitch, thats why i decided beta testers are needed, I'm still looking for some too..

come on dude give "linkin" a break, if it makes you feel better you could be a beta tester also, which leaves me with 2 more spots (i need 4 coz i need the whole rom checked for bugs, it's a little more fragile than most roms..)
    I'll make sure others who are involved work hard too, and don't disappoint me, without me pushing them unfairly of course :)
    and nope no luck on finding the offset for the mario head lives.
    I've been taking the time to figure out the level one glitch...i think i flattened the land by accident..or reversed it...I'll look into that more 2moro :D

I'm aware of a lot of freeloaders, but "linkin" seems like an enthusiastic guy, it's always nice to give somebody an opportunity to prove themselves :D

i see no issue with beta testers becasue to tell you the truth it doesnt matter whether they get the game earlier or not..... everyone will get it soon. No point in being stingy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back