• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario Bros. series

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
You know....
*nudges*
THE special ways!......Anyway their MY special manuvers, to be used by me and no one else!......Their mine precious! Yes MINE!
Funny thing is I can beat my friends with pretty much anybody! I had a sleepover with my friends when I was turning 10 (we got to stay in a room next to my house with no parents to bug us to go to bed hehe) and that was when I got the original SSB. I got to play as pikachu first (pokemon was popular everywhere than) since it was my b-day. I did ok with pikachu, I did get beat by 1 or 2 of my friends though, that is, until I played as kirby. After that I beat most of friends with ease, save for one......
*cowboy showdown western type of scene hehe*
He was probably the oldest of the bunch, (actually I was the youngest)
and he played with either samus or fox, can't remember exactly.
But he was tough, it always came down to him and myself at the end of each of the rounds. We fought for a while against one another, until finally a victor emerged.....
Can you guess?.......Come on!.........*hits head*....It was me! Who else!
I beat him! We played again,...and I beat him again! After that I played that game more than any other game I had, except when SSBM came out. I started to, and still do, play SSBM and never could believe how slow the action was in the original.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Can any of you master these moves?
Up and A (Same time)?
Right or left and A (Same time)
Or Down and A (Same time)
If you can tell me one of them I use in supersmashbros (RPG)the thared on tha site.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
On SSBM, I always have, and always will use Yoshi.No one can beat me with him, he's the best

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Dragon_Master said:
Can any of you master these moves?
Up and A (Same time)?
Right or left and A (Same time)
Or Down and A (Same time)
If you can tell me one of them I use in supersmashbros (RPG)the thared on tha site.
*crosses arms*
Pfff! Those moves are really easy to pull off hehe....I also charge them most of the time. Oh and I didn't really understand that last thing you wrote D_M.

Back