• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Party Bros.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Well, this is not a Pokemon game. I wanted to take a break from too many pkmn fan games, and I mean everybody likes variety, right? Well, I'll get to the point.
    This is a game I had started before Christmas but I got new games for Christmas and never felt like making games at the time. Well, I wanted to start again! Well, here it is! :

This game is made in rm2k3

Introduction: What happens when Nintendo characters get bored? This game. Nintendo characters enjoy mini-games!

Story: Not much to have a story in a game like this since it has several different games kind of. The main point is to collect enough points rom doing stuff to unlock new characters!

Features:
    -a lot of Nintendo characters! :
    mario, luigi, link, yoshi, tingle, pokemon trainers, pokemon, and more. I do need some ideas for some new characters from Nintendo
    -levels get harder as you go on
    -a ton of mini-games
    -unlockable system
    -(I think that's all.)

This game was going to be a Super Smash Bros. game but I didn't get any ideas of a fighting system then so I started a new type of game, I guess!

Screenshots:
    1.)Character selection (it's a beta type, I'll make a better system later. I just needed something to get characters selected so I could start making levels.
    2.)Mario level (complete!)
    3.)Link level (currently working on)

Well, tell me what you think, I' will release a beta demo after I make about 3 characters total!

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    O..m..g..

thats so cool! am i in it? lolz! I MUST be the first to completely play it! XD! the screenshots looked cool! :) I'm so bored! lolz! ugh, i g2g...but keda said that she is gonna make a surprise pic for me and I saw the pic she made of me and yew.....XD! eeheeheehee......ehe........he.....lolz! she said that she would only let me see the "surprise pic" if you gave her your opinion on it......just tell her wat u think and then I'LL get 2 see it......i g2g....luv yew!

!~kIkI~!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry for no updates today, today's been slow in progression. What I have done today though is fix a few bugs in the Link and Mario levels and progressa few more opints in the Link lavel. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to start on a new level and get bew screens!

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    hey dude thats cool! good luck on this game! along time ago i attempt to make a SSBRPG. It sucked. :) just to let you know.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hey!I know this is kind of late for the update.Heh that rhymed,lol.Well,I have completely finished the Link level!Woohoo!It's much more detailed than it was going to be!Now, I only need to make one more level and the demo will be ready for you guys to test!I think the next level will be Pokemon related because I have thousands of resources for it on my computer!Now, the levels don't really get harder as they go, but each minigame in itself has a random difficulty factor.For example, on Link's, the ChuChu pass is really hard while the horse track is super easy!Now for screens!

1.)Getting through the Bomb-Omb pass mini-game.
    2.)Finding Toad's cement game.
    3.)Finding Tingle's balloon game.
    4.)Getting through the ChuChu jelly maze.
    5.)Horse track

Tell me what you think!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks.Okay guys,the demo will be released here soon if I know that more people like this game!Please tell me what you think of it!I've worked hard!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Heh,OK.I still got to at least finish one more level so expect a demo soon. I may release it this weekend because I'm out for school next monday and tuesday for Mardi Gras!Woohoo!Well,expect a demo around then.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    She most likely will be.I just need her chipset and charset for rm2k3.If anyone wants to help out, here are the chipsets and/or charsets I need.

-Donkey Kong (both chip. & char.)
    -Diddy Kong (both)
    -Samus Aran (both)
    -Animal Crossing (both)
    -Ganondorf (just char.)

I need some help to do these guys.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    OMG, one of my favorit characters is the one and only Captain Falcon ("show me your moves!") lol. But seriously, if he was in it....then wow, that would be the coolest. You could create levels where hes running (or driving) and its a race against the clock...oh well, you come up with ideas, i just think he would be a very cool addition.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    even if he aint ninteno could master chief be in it his the best a nintendo charecter that s cool is sonic his nintendo now (sonic adventure 2 battle,DX)

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    hey sketch, I can find those charsets for you if you want me to.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Thanks for taking resources from my site and then not providing credit like was specifically stated on the resources section.

A lot of work went into putting our resources together and all we ask is a little credit when you're using our resources, yet some people can't even do that.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    sketch said:
    She most likely will be.I just need her chipset and charset for rm2k3.If anyone wants to help out, here are the chipsets and/or charsets I need.

-Donkey Kong (both chip. & char.)
    -Diddy Kong (both)
    -Samus Aran (both)
    -Animal Crossing (both)
    -Ganondorf (just char.)

I need some help to do these guys.
    how about vaati.
    i also know where their is a final fantasy style-ish samus sprite, works in RM2K.
    would that style be oik, cuz i can link you to it

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sure, let me see it!Thanks for the Vaati idea, he'd be an awesome character!Come to think of it, I already have the stuff to make his level!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    oh, yay ^^ vaati ^^
    and a gannon chara set can be found on charas project btw...
    at least lasttime i checked...
    and the samus can be found hear
    but if you use it ask permission from the creator... i think...

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks serpenter!For the samus sprite, I need someone that can change it for rm2k3.Is there anyone who wants to help?I can't do it because when I try to reformat sprites, well, let's say you don;t wanna see my tries.Thanks for all your help serpenter!I'll go get that Ganon charset now.

Umm...Okay.

Back