• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Club Version 2.0

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    It's possible, because I think Nintendo still has to get permission from rare to use Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong in the games and of course, you still see them in there.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    It's possible, because I think Nintendo still has to get permission from rare to use Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong in the games and of course, you still see them in there.
    Oh no, they don't! Donkey Kong is owned by Nintendo ALONE, Rare just helps in making the games, I do belive.

Humiliation

The Hero Within
    Years
    Im not gonna join this club yet, I want to get to know the Forum better. But im gonna give you a tip, When using Final Smash always aim mostly for the winning person. So you will stand a chance...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Oh no, they don't! Donkey Kong is owned by Nintendo ALONE, Rare just helps in making the games, I do belive.

He is correct. But if they USED to be owned by Nintendo, they have a good chance, as they were seen as Nintendos creation, and would be a good tribute to them if added, as well as providing one of Microsofts mascots in SSB that would actually fit.

@Humiliation: That tip is widely known already, as it is kinda... Well, obvious. But still helpful. Hope you join later!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    He is correct. But if they USED to be owned by Nintendo, they have a good chance, as they were seen as Nintendos creation, and would be a good tribute to them if added, as well as providing one of Microsofts mascots in SSB that would actually fit.

@Humiliation: That tip is widely known already, as it is kinda... Well, obvious. But still helpful. Hope you join later!
    Yeah, I knew that already as well...
    Although, I try harder to hit more than 1 opponent with a Final Smash, unless I can't, like in the case of Link. (however, I had hit more than one enemy with the Triforce slash indirectly...)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Right now, I'd like to see Joanna Dark more than anyone else right now in SSB. Though she's still not really a Nintendo character.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I can has joinage?

Username: ArcanineOod
    Favorite All-Time Character: (The characters that appeared in all three games?) Jigglypuff.

Favorite Brawl Character: Pit. <3
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game: 'S gotta be Brawl. =3

Pit is an awesomely awesome character. 83

xX

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Many 3rd Party Characters should be included (for example... Actually, am I so predictable to say... Bubsy the Bobcat (despite dying after nearly any blow)? Ha, not Banjo-Kazooie, though they would be awesome!)

So many characters could fit, but would Nintendo add them... Probably not.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I must speak me mind:
    Many charaters would NOT fit, like Bubsy.
    Why?
    They lack any UNDENIABLE realtionship with Nintendo.
    Sonic has one, for he was Nintendo's greatest rival, & now appears mostly on Nintendo systems. (about 90% of the games are on Nintendo systems nowadays, I think.)
    & Snake got his start on the NES... Yes, there was an another system that he appear on BEFORE the NES, but I doubt you can even tell me what it was... Therefore, the NES, with it's MUCH higher popularity, is what REALLY gave Snake his start...
    Megaman would fit, for Capcom & Nintendo are very good friends, & I think Nintendo gave Capcom it's start by letting them make Megaman & Street Fighters games for their system, & Capcom have even helped in making the games Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Age/Seasons, & I KNOW this, for I played BOTH games, & see the Nintendo & Capcom logos appear when I start playing.
    So, I say Banjo-Kazooie are MUCH more likely than Bubsy (& I say Bubsy have NO chance whatsoever), for they were made by Rare, who helped with ALL the Donkey Kong games since the first Donkey Kong country game, to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    & Snake got his start on the NES... Yes, there was an another system that he appear on BEFORE the NES, but I doubt you can even tell me what it was... Therefore, the NES, with it's MUCH higher popularity, is what REALLY gave Snake his start...
    That would be the MSX2 :p
    Though that version was only released in Japan so I suppose you're correct in saying he got his North American start on the NES.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    So, I say Banjo-Kazooie are MUCH more likely than Bubsy (& I say Bubsy have NO chance whatsoever), for they were made by Rare, who helped with ALL the Donkey Kong games since the first Donkey Kong country game, to my knowledge.

Actually, Bubsy DID used to have a small thing with Nintendo (was on the SNES, and he was used as the mascot for Accolade I think...), but I said it purely as a jest... He has hardly any probable moveset...

Banjo Kazooie are probably more likely than... Well, nearly any other non-Nintendo character, if Microsoft allow their use, as Banjo Kazooie is pretty popular (especially with Nuts 'n' Bolts, and the rerelease of the games on XBox Live), and they have connections with Nintendo, and they would fit somehow.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Actually, Bubsy DID used to have a small thing with Nintendo (was on the SNES, and he was used as the mascot for Accolade I think...), but I said it purely as a jest... He has hardly any probable moveset...

Banjo Kazooie are probably more likely than... Well, nearly any other non-Nintendo character, if Microsoft allow their use, as Banjo Kazooie is pretty popular (especially with Nuts 'n' Bolts, and the rerelease of the games on XBox Live), and they have connections with Nintendo, and they would fit somehow.
    .....good. Bubsy realtionship with Nintendo is almost NON-existence, so yeah, it'd better be a jest... (Not threatening you or anything.)
    You know, now I kinda want to see Banjo-Kazooie on the next game...
    I meant some stages from SSB. (Dreamland FTW). It would be fun to play on every stage that the Super Smash Bros. series has had (plus custom stages).
    ...along with these, & new stages...
    COMING IN MY NEXT POST:
    I'm planning a career in making video games, so I decided to try something:
    I say that I have lots & lots & LOTS of good ideas, So I'm going to try to prove it by saying what changes I'd make for each charaters in Brawl (plus the return of Mewtwo) so you guys can decide if my ideas are as good as I hope they are.
    The first 2 charaters I'll do are:
    The Super Mario Bros.
    (oh boy, I really hope that my ideas are good...)

Back