• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
  • onto the topic,
    if MGAW was just there for publicity&&suprise
    then why didnt they just get rid of him in the next game?

Nintendo never got rid of anyone in the first, did they? Why should they cut out characters in the second? They wanted to add characters into Brawl, not take away any.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Nintendo never got rid of anyone in the first, did they? Why should they cut out characters in the second? They wanted to add characters into Brawl, not take away any.

Yeah I agree with that statement, except they want to have only the most popular characters so basically,expect characters like mario and link, but surprise me for the others lol

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    yeah that's true i think they should only take away the ones with the least Audience

I think they shouldn't remove ANYONE! Except Diddy Kong...

Who thinks they should have used Wi-Fi for something more? For example using the coins you get in the game to buy new characters online? Then they could have added characters for those who want them. Like Banjo-Kazooie... I have a problem, don't I?

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Nintendo never think of these things. This way they could have made SSBB much better and have more characters.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I know.

Next time, they need to make a pact with Square Enix, like they did with Gamefreak and Sega and everyone else. Then they can add Geno and Cloud and Montblanc and some other totally awesome people. 8D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • 20 more? That would be awesome if FF people and Geno and stuff were there! GENO WHIRL! GENO FLASH! GENO GUNTHING ATTACK! PEOW PEOW!

Oh, and Kirby needs more powahs.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    20?! I'd lose track. I would like my little Wi-Fi shop idea, where you spend coins gained in-game on characters. Then they can release new ones on the game, and update the game.

Kayla Ann

Graphic Artist. :3
    Years
  • May I Join?
    I am in love with Brawl.
    Kirby is my favorite character, Ecspically in blue;).​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back