• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I don't know if anyone asked this, but will SSBB come as a launch game with the Wii, or will we have to wait?

I'm looking forward to playing as Meta-knight, the coolest Kirby baddie.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kraka-chan said:
    I don't know if anyone asked this, but will SSBB come as a launch game with the Wii, or will we have to wait?

I'm looking forward to playing as Meta-knight, the coolest Kirby baddie.
    Sadly SSBB won't be a launch game. It'll come out a few months after the Wii does (Nintendo has said that it'll be out Q1 07. Meaning it'll be out January, Febuary or March of 07). But if it gives them time to add new things in there then I guess it's ok.

And this rumor might get a few of you happy.
    https://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2006/07/10/destructible-environments-and-custom-characters-in-ssbb/

Years
    Daviku said:
    And, well, other characters that I'm hoping for are kind of silly, but I wouldn't mind if they weren't in there. Shy Guy, Wart, Bowser Jr, Majora's Mask Link (Able to transform into Deku, Zora, or Goron Link. Not likely XD), Tingle, Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Wolf O'donnel, Corpfish, Black Knight, Issac, and Chibi Robo.
    you only want Corpfish so you can scream Rock Lobstah!!! every time you attack with him XD

Destructible enviroments would be awesome
    imagine just ripping a rock from the floor and lobbing it at kirby

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    New updates from Smash Brothers Dojo ... check them out new cahracters revealed.

Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Lucas, Giga Bowser (hidden character).

Godot

That's one of my rules.
    Years
    Sonic will be OWNAGE!

And did anyone hear? There is a Stage Building mode where you can build your own stages and play on them, or submit them to Nintendo WFC and get other people's stages!
    That is just freaking awesome...

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    I'll be Pitt all the way... Awesome character. I wonder who the Hidden ones will be. I know GIGA BOWSER is one of them.

But every game has hidden characters so far.

Who do you think will me the Hiddens?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back