• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surprise! I'm back!

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
Years
  • 'Sup guys! I bet none of you were expecting to see me again because you don't know who i am :(

Welp, anyway, I abruptly stopped coming here at the end of summer because I had stopped playing the 'mons and stuff. I had really gotten into League of Legends as well as getting a Dota 2 beta invite and all that good esport related stuff. However, recently I learned the art of Android GBA emulation, so what was the first thing to pick up? I think you know! And thus I come crawling back.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awwww, welcome back to PC, Hyperblast! It's okay if no one knows who you are. You still have a chance to meet up with a few friends here at PC. :3 Pokemon is like your best friend, though. It keeps coming, and it's always there for you! So glad that it convinced you to come back here. :)

You did miss a few things here.. like the update to the rules, as well as the Holiday Hop we had here a couple of months ago. It was a blast, and we wish you participated! So, have a great time, and I hope to see ya around! :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I obviously don't know you as I have just joined a few months ago, but who knows someone might eventually remember you which would be really awesome but hey, welcome back to the forums! I'm really glad that you got yourself interested in something again, hopefully PC would be a great resource for that. I'm actually not quite sure what kind of thing is that, is that perhaps ROM-hacking? If not then my bad! Just trying to guess things. :3

Some other thing besides Pokemon can really get us to lost interest in the whole franchise which is why PC has it's off-topic boards, so you might want to lurk in and participate on the different discussions that can be found there. You will also get to meet new people there and possibly make friends with 'em!

Make sure to give the rules a reread, you don't want to get into any trouble don't you? Since you've just returned, it would be advisable to really read the rules as there were some recent changes before. :)

Hope you have a great time once again and become more of an active member. o/

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    'Sup guys! I bet none of you were expecting to see me again because you don't know who i am :(

Welp, anyway, I abruptly stopped coming here at the end of summer because I had stopped playing the 'mons and stuff. I had really gotten into League of Legends as well as getting a Dota 2 beta invite and all that good esport related stuff. However, recently I learned the art of Android GBA emulation, so what was the first thing to pick up? I think you know! And thus I come crawling back.

Welcome to the forums, hyperblast! I guess I don't know who you are :) Welcome back, anyway. Hmm... Android GBA emulation? I think I might want to look into it. Heheheheheh... I wonder whether it'll mean that I'll get a whole lot more use out of my phone. That said, I do also hope that you find the forums to be of your interest. Give the Pokémon Clubs forum a look, OK?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Meganium90 or Snivy063 for help. I hope to see you again!

Back