• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivors of Mieko Island! (OOC/SU; PG-14)

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
    Hmmm.... You were one of the larger forces in the RP, but it is... painful, in its slow-ness. I am a reclusive NEET, though; I have no reason to complain.

Anyone have any thoughts on their current level of enthusiasm? I don't know that my leaving would effect the other characters, and... actually I don't remember where I was going with that.

Basically, if anyone actually cares whether or not Dylan is in this, feel free to point it out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, at least it was good to see you in the Roleplay Corner again, MMGiru :)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I'll make one more post later today, and just see where it goes from that. But if everyone is going to start dropping out anyways, I think I'll join them. I'm not out yet, mind you, but I just want to see where everything will go once I post.

MMGiru

Years
    Well, I'm pretty sure RHCP's the only one whose officially withdrawn, though there haven't been any other posts for a while. I'm writing Dylan's response, which I'll finish tomorrow after I've slept for eight-ish hours.

Incidentally, I notice your Khajiit is decked out in what appears to be Ebony Mail. Did you do that Heavy Armor/Unarmed build, perchance?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Although it sounded like fun, I didn't. The fact that there isn't an unarmed skill tree discouraged me. So instead I went for more of a "jack of all trades" character. So he is a heavy armor/sneak/one handed/destruction magic/restoration magic/sometimes archer person... guy.. thing. I didn't even know if it would work at the time, but it's actually pretty effective. The only real problem is that because I'm trying to do so many things, the individual skills are pretty low, for a time I couldn't even take when wearing orcish mail, and couldn't do much damage with the weapons I had. But now I've fixed that, and asides from my follower sometimes ruining my sneak attempts, he's nearly unstoppable.

MMGiru

Years
    Ah. My character was more of a Sneaky-Orc sort. Which I think would've been an appropriate name, looking back.

I had some significant time invested in (my first maxed skill) Sneak, Smithing, Enchanting, Light Armor, and Archery. I loved pimping bows to naturally deal 80+ damage, then decking my guy out in Fortify Archery + Fortify Sneak, then getting critical hits with Soul Trap + Fire Damage Bows.

The knives did waaay more damage than that, but I had a tendency to... bump into my targets, when I attempt stabby-stabby.

I accidentally deleted him when I made a shieldmaiden. -_-"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yo guys, I know how cool Skyrim is and all, but you're getting offtopic. This thread is for talking about Meiko Island, you can talk about your characters via VMs and stuff, kay?

So please return to topic! d:

MMGiru

Years
    I imagine my rudeness has helped deter a number of people from Mieko Island.

But yes, Skyrim is a bit off-topic, and I shouldn't have used Mieko's OOC for it.

I feel like I'm trying to get the last word in now, and maybe I am. I'm going back to archive binging until someone has some use for me.

Back