• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzume tries some spriting

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Thanks for the comments, and even bumping this thread after some time~ ;) Pachip's head is indeed too big. I think I originally meant it to be that way, because I felt like it has to be bigger than Pachirisus head, but now I see that it doesn't really work. :P I haven't done much spriting lately, so I haven't had anything new to update. But since Serebii had an interesting topic in their spriting competition this week, I made this:

It's a Sandshrew with a body style of a bird. It's still a pure ground type since it can't fly with such small wings. Personally I really like it. ^^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thanks for the comments, and even bumping this thread after some time~ ;) Pachip's head is indeed too big. I think I originally meant it to be that way, because I felt like it has to be bigger than Pachirisus head, but now I see that it doesn't really work. :P I haven't done much spriting lately, so I haven't had anything new to update. But since Serebii had an interesting topic in their spriting competition this week, I made this:

It's a Sandshrew with a body style of a bird. It's still a pure ground type since it can't fly with such small wings. Personally I really like it. ^^

And just where have you being young lady? :<
    Good to see you're back.

The sandsrew is really cute, and I love the pose, but the beak looks a tad out of place.

Back