• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzume's Pokemon Fanart, Crossbreeds & Fakemon

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
  • I thought it would be a good time to start this thread again, now that I've managed to draw something new. I also feel that after learning how to sprite my coloring skills have also gotten better. Well, see for yourself! :3
    (I'm sorry that most of this thread is shameless copy-paste from my previous thread or my DA account, I'm just too lazy to write it all again.)

New:

joulushaymin.jpg

A Christmas card picture drawn for my friend, who likes Shaymin. I replaced its regular flower with a poinsettia, which I think turned out nicely~

joulumagikarp.jpg

Uh... Yeah. Drawn as a Christmas card for another friend who... kinda likes Magikarp? :D It was kind of a joke anyway. I really can't draw Magikarps and this was really rushed, but... it was fun. :)

ponyta.jpg

thankyou3000.jpg

In each section, the art goes old ---> new (except for starters)
    Please don't judge the oldest ones too harshly, I know they aren't that good.
    ;)

Basic Pokemon Fanart:

With colored pencils:
    Spoiler:

With Copics:
    Spoiler:

Crossbreedings:

I had the idea of crossbreeding when I thought how cool it would be if you could create new kinds of pokemon through breeding. After that I thought that if there was a game like that, the starters would probably be crossbreedings of the old starters. You could choose from grass, fire and water and after that the two pokemon from that group you would like to breed. (for example, if you chose fire you could choose between Charmander x Cyndaquil, Cyndaquil x Torchic and Torchic x Charmander) I didn't count the 4th gen starters since that would mean making 9x3 more pokemon species.

Basic:
    Spoiler:

Starters:
    Spoiler:

Fakemon:
    I'm pretty terrible with fakemon, but I like to draw some pre-evolutions every once in a while. The names aren't final, and most of them aren't even made up by me.
    Spoiler:

Check also my deviantART for Pokemon art: http://tyltalis.deviantart.com and my other art: http://suzume90.deviantart.com Suggestions are always OK, but don't expect me to do them all since I'm really slow with these kind of things. :P

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • i think your great with fakes i love the starter fusions they look so cool made me smile xD

~kian

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • i think your great with fakes i love the starter fusions they look so cool made me smile xD

~kian
    Thanks~ :D I'm sorry that I haven't made any new crossbreeds in a while, right now I feel like drawing original pokemon and develop my coloring skills more. I'll try to come up with some new fakemon in the future. :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • if the Corsola and Luvdisc evolve into that blue thing, why didn't you just keep it pink for since they're both pink to begin with? but it still looks great though because when I think of fusions I think of just people splicing sprites and fusing them together which making it only a sprite but you though outside the box which is a great thing =)

:t354:TG

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Everything here is great. The poses, the perspectives, the colours...

And I really can't get my eyes off that SCYTHER you made... *_*

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • your amazing.
    keep drawing(:
    make an espeon!
    Thanks! :D I might draw Espeon too, as it seems I've been drawing Eeveelutions a lot. But Glaceon is next. ^^

if the Corsola and Luvdisc evolve into that blue thing, why didn't you just keep it pink for since they're both pink to begin with? but it still looks great though because when I think of fusions I think of just people splicing sprites and fusing them together which making it only a sprite but you though outside the box which is a great thing =)
    Um... The evolution looked cooler that way? :P I'm not sure why I changed the color, probably because it wouldn't look as neat in pink. And thanks, I think I actually didn't know about fusing sprites when I first started doing this. XD I still can't do sprite fusion myself, because I like doing them this way. :)

altaria is really awesome !!!
    a very very good artpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, I'm also a fan of Altaria~

Everything here is great. The poses, the perspectives, the colours...

And I really can't get my eyes off that SCYTHER you made... *_*
    Thanks~ I have to admit that drawing a Scyther wasn't my idea, it was an art trade in DA. I'm still glad you like it! :)

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • Your a great drawer! I love the Mime Jr. art. and I actually learned a bit about drawing in there. I love the Zigzagoon + Sentret mixture, mainly since they are two of my favorite Pokemon. Keep it up!

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Thanks for all those comments! <3

Your a great drawer! I love the Mime Jr. art. and I actually learned a bit about drawing in there. I love the Zigzagoon + Sentret mixture, mainly since they are two of my favorite Pokemon. Keep it up!
    You learned a bit about drawing from my picture? Wow, that's great, I'm glad I could teach you something... whatever you learned. :D I remember that someone asked me to make a coloring tutorial a long time ago... I wonder if I should. I could be fun though. :)

Anyway, I finished Glaceon!
    glaceon.jpg

I sketched it and Leafeon at the same time, but got this one done just a minute ago. I have to admit that I liked Leafeon more from the start, but I still kinda like this one, too.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Thanks for all those comments! <3

You learned a bit about drawing from my picture? Wow, that's great, I'm glad I could teach you something... whatever you learned. :D I remember that someone asked me to make a coloring tutorial a long time ago... I wonder if I should. I could be fun though. :)

Anyway, I finished Glaceon!
    glaceon.jpg

I sketched it and Leafeon at the same time, but got this one done just a minute ago. I have to admit that I liked Leafeon more from the start, but I still kinda like this one, too.
    ahh the glaceon is gorgeous
    the colors are so pretty.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
  • these are truly amazing...
    Is it possible for me to request a piece? If you could make me a Shiny Female Alakazam, I would LOVE you FOREVER!
    You don't have to, of course. If you have the time to, please do =D

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments!
    these are truly amazing...
    Is it possible for me to request a piece? If you could make me a Shiny Female Alakazam, I would LOVE you FOREVER!
    You don't have to, of course. If you have the time to, please do =D
    Hmm... I'm not sure if I have the time to do it, but I can give it a try. Don't expect me to do it for a while, though. :P

Two new pictures today!
    thankyou3000.jpg

I drew this for DeviantArt to celebrate my account's first anniversary and 3000 pageviews. Well, I must admit that this picture was pretty rushed, and the scanner didn't treat the colors very nicely this time either. But at least I got it done~ By the way, I didn't draw Chikorita and Marill there because Kotone happens to have them in the anime, I drew them because they are my favourite Pokemon from the 2nd Gen.

ponyta.jpg

omething I've wanted to do for a while now. I really love shiny Ponyta and those blue flames, so I wanted to draw it. I thought it would be a good opportunity to practise drawing horse gallop at the same time. I know the angle isn't that imaginative, but I focused more on drawing the legs properly. I'm actually pretty proud of the legs now. :D

Last edited:
    Back