• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swan's Gallery

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • Swan's Gallery​

If you'd like to see more these are my frequent art-posting-sits:

Click to be taken to the original image:

Hero and Leander:

Spoiler:

Watercolour Loki:

Spoiler:

Some more Hero and Leander:

Spoiler:

SNSD's Chibis (Drawing of a South-Korean girl group):
    Spoiler:

Apocalypse Dude:
    Spoiler:

Apocalypse Girl (Warning, a bit of blood):
    Spoiler:

Avengers Buttons (Thor, Loki and Iron Man):

Spoiler:

BG Speedpaint
    Spoiler:

Riku
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I adore your cartoon-y style! It's really beautiful; there's a lot of emotion in your facial expressions. My favorite of your images is the speedpaint, which I think came out lovely. I really should start doing speedpaints, a few have recommended I try them but it keeps escaping me when I'm in the mood to draw. XD;

Oh, I've seen those Avengers buttons elsewhere before, but don't remember where. Thor is my favorite Avenger and I think you did a great job capturing his personality!

I'd recommend working on your angles a bit to be more "dynamic." Other than that, I'm noticing some of your faces seem to be a little stretched in the cheek area; not sure if that was intentional or not, but I wanted to point it out.

Great job, I love your work!! Please keep us updated. =D

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I adore your cartoon-y style! It's really beautiful; there's a lot of emotion in your facial expressions. My favorite of your images is the speedpaint, which I think came out lovely. I really should start doing speedpaints, a few have recommended I try them but it keeps escaping me when I'm in the mood to draw. XD;

Oh, I've seen those Avengers buttons elsewhere before, but don't remember where. Thor is my favorite Avenger and I think you did a great job capturing his personality!

I'd recommend working on your angles a bit to be more "dynamic." Other than that, I'm noticing some of your faces seem to be a little stretched in the cheek area; not sure if that was intentional or not, but I wanted to point it out.

Great job, I love your work!! Please keep us updated. =D

First of all, thank you so much for your kind words, it's really appreciated! My speedpaint was also the first (and for now only) speedpaint I've done but it was a lot of fun to do, and great practice, you should try it sometime!

I've posted the buttons on both Tumblr and deviantArt, as well as sold them on a Dutch convention. If you'd seen them anywhere else (and I hope not) then that might be someone who's posted them without permission (in which case please let me know) or perhaps someone who drew something similar. I wanted to draw something Avengers for the convention, and these three immediately came to mind. I'm glad you like Thor!

Dynamic poses are a bit of my weak point, I've been spending a lot of time trying to get a personal style and getting the grasp of backgrounds that I've not worked a lot on it yet. But I'm starting to now, slowly trying to make my poses and angles less static. As for stretching of the cheeks, I know Hero (the girl on the top and third drawings) has chubby cheeks, I'm not sure if that's what you meant. If not could you please let me know?

Back