• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swiggity Scrag What's in my bag?

Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!

You've come to the right place to discuss anything Pokemon. We have a ton of sections dedicated to specific Pokemon topics. We have sections for all the games, including spinoffs. We also have a section for the anime if you enjoy watching Ash on his adventures with Pikachu! And we have a Pokemon General section for general pokemon topics to discuss. And if you just want a break from Pokemon, we have plenty of non-Pokemon sections too!

Be sure to also check the new X and Y forum if your interested in the new 6th generation! There you can find a ton of topics relating to the new generation, as well as speculate with other members about the two new games. It's sure to be the most popular section of the site in the coming months since so much information is yet to be revealed!

If you need anything, just ask (:

Years
    Ah hello there, welcome to PC!

PC is definitely one of the best places to discuss Pokemon, and if you came to follow the latest news on X & Y you definitely would love all our ongoing coverage of the new games, go check out the Pokemon X & Y section, located just under here. You'll be able to speculate on the new games, and I love all the info released so far, but oh god the starters are adorable! And like Toshiro said, we have a variety of other parts of PC to check out, Pokemon or not.

I also advise you read the rules so you don't get intro trouble, because that's the last thing I'd want to see a new member end up like. We have helpful moderators such as Cirno who can help you with any questions, and don't worry she won't bite. In fact, she loves helping new members all the time! I also like helping newbies, like getting to know them. Have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back