• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sylveonbleu's Trade Shop <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hello everyone! At the moment, this shop isn't going to be pretty looking, but I will work on making it so! If you would like to view or leave a trade review, you can find mine in my signature!

Please read the rules before posting what you would like.

Rules!
    Spoiler:

If you want to trade a single pokemon for a group of pokemon, feel free to offer, I am pretty easy going.

I am currently looking for any HA pokemon I do not have, any shiny pokemon and any event pokemon. I can't breed for iv's or for egg moves just yet, but I am learning and will post when I am able to offer this service. If you want to trade me a pokemon to level and/or EV train, I am willing to do so. Any Shiny pokemon listed are most likely limited availability as I can not clone yet.

Unless specified, if I have listed an HA pokemon that is an evolved form, you will get it at it's first evolution (e.g. Charizard is listed, you will receive Charmander)

Hidden Ability Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Starters
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hello everyone! At the moment, this shop isn't going to be pretty looking, but I will work on making it so! If you would like to view or leave a trade review, you can find mine in my signature!

Hi there, I've approved your trade shop. Good luck and happy trading! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back