• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

t.A.T.u Forever Club

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My favourite song would have to be... either Clowns (Can You See Me Now?) or Sacrifice. <3

I'm looking forward to an English release of their new album. I have the Russian one, and it's really good. I can't wait to hear what the songs sound like in English, though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Can I join?
    I've loved them for years.
    Their new CD is pretty good. Anyone heard it? :o
    Yes you can join, and I have heard it. ^.^ I have an autographed one coming in the mail from Russia. o:
    My favourite song would have to be... either Clowns (Can You See Me Now?) or Sacrifice. <3

I'm looking forward to an English release of their new album. I have the Russian one, and it's really good. I can't wait to hear what the songs sound like in English, though.
    I love you.

Years
  • Oooh, I'll go try Sacrifice then. X3
    I haven't heard any songs from the new cd. Are there any favorite songs on the new cd? : D

Years
  • Is that song from the same album as Sacrifice? They sound a bit similar, but I like it. : D

New Topic: How did you find out about t.A.T.u?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yes. : 3

I found out by my friend Ellie (Spookz) on SPPF. She told me to listen to Good Charolette and I liked the song. I was looking at the comments and I noticed people were like "This sounds a lot like t.A.T.u!" and so I looked them up and have been obsessed since~

Years
  • I found out through a childhood friend who lived across the street. That's where I first heard "Not Gonna Get Us" and then just a few weeks later I went to another friend's house, and she had the cd, so she made me a copy. X3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I found out through a childhood friend who lived across the street. That's where I first heard "Not Gonna Get Us" and then just a few weeks later I went to another friend's house, and she had the cd, so she made me a copy. X3
    o: You should call them up and be like "Hai betchez, u b lyk taty stil?"

Dragonzord

Metagame x Metamon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    Haha i think i remember them...

didnt they pretend to be lesbians to get publicity..like...10 years ago?

Back