• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T H E ☆ P O K É D E P O T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • CMT for your 4 10 aniv pokemon

The Rules. said:
    ✓ YES I am interested in your Regigigas. I would be willing to offer my Regice. If you are not interested in my Regice, my trade thread is here. I will be available to trade all week. My FC is xxxx xxxx xxxx.

✗ NO Hi I like your Regigigas please cmt thanks.

Leo™ said:
    Alright feel free to pm/vm whenever your ready tonight

I certainly will. Your Pokémon have all been put in the Collection box, so it's a simple case of logging on. (: Could I have your FC?

Years
  • Hey.

I have a UT shiny Pichu lvl 1 with egg move volt tackle. Docile nature, I've attatched a Kings rock aswell.
    For your Level 100 Dragonite. Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, Outrage, Earthquake. Adamant.

If you're interested?

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    would these interest you:
    Ageto Celebi Lv. 10 Docile UT
    Goon Scizor Lv. 50 Adamant UT
    HG/SS JAP Event Mew Lv. 5 Bashful UT
    Space C Deoxys UT Modest

for your
    10 ANIV Articuno. Level 70.
    ● 10 ANIV Blastoise. Level 70.
    ● 10 ANIV Celebi. Level 70.
    ● 10 ANIV Entei. Level 70.

Years
  • Hey.

I have a UT shiny Pichu lvl 1 with egg move volt tackle. Docile nature, I've attatched a Kings rock aswell.
    For your Level 100 Dragonite. Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, Outrage, Earthquake. Adamant.

If you're interested?

That would be fine. (: I can be available to trade after 9pm GMT tonight, or tomorrow.

would these interest you:
    HG/SS JAP Event Mew Lv. 5 Bashful UT
    Space C Deoxys UT Modest

for your
    ● 10 ANIV Articuno. Level 70.

I already have the Mew, would you be able to provide another Pokémon? Otherwise I'm interested. (:

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • I have heart scales, Kings Rock, Metal Coat, and some other stuff. I also can get you a Shroomish, Skitty, Spoink, and Taillow. I'm interested in your shiny Eevee and Shiny Jolteon and some of your events. let me know what we can do. thanks

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • Hello, I am interested in your Film11 Shaymin, EUSMR09 Regigigas, 10 ANIV Articuno, 10 ANIV Blastoise, and 10 ANIV Entei.
    I will offer the following: Goon Scizor, 10ANNIV Lugia, Oblivia Heatran, Oblivia Shaymin, and Oblivia Deoxys.
    I am available to trade until next month.

Years
  • I have heart scales, Kings Rock, Metal Coat, and some other stuff. I also can get you a Shroomish, Skitty, Spoink, and Taillow. I'm interested in your shiny Eevee and Shiny Jolteon and some of your events. let me know what we can do. thanks

I normally trade Pokémon on a one-on-one basis for non-breedables, so if you'd like to knock up a list of what for what I'd be happy. (: (IE. as you're offering four Pokémon, pick four Pokémon from me, and an extra one for the items.)

Lvl 1 UT Shiny Skitty for you Possibly EV'd Blissey? =)

Sure thing!

Hello, I am interested in your Film11 Shaymin, EUSMR09 Regigigas, 10 ANIV Articuno, 10 ANIV Blastoise, and 10 ANIV Entei.
    I will offer the following: Goon Scizor, 10ANNIV Lugia, Oblivia Heatran, Oblivia Shaymin, and Oblivia Deoxys.
    I am available to trade until next month.

I'm already receiving a Goon Scizor from another trade; would you care to provide another Pokémon instead? (:

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    instead of the mew how about this VGC 2009 Event Shiny Milotic UT or this NWS Manaphy w/ Red Scarf lv 50?

Years
  • instead of the mew how about this VGC 2009 Event Shiny Milotic UT or this NWS Manaphy w/ Red Scarf lv 50?

The NWS Manaphy would be fine! So, to recap-

You-
    NWS Manaphy w/ Red Scarf
    Space C Deoxys UT Modest

Me-
    ● 10 ANIV Articuno. Level 70.

Is this correct?

Years
  • Good morning PC! Wi-Fi should hopefully be running today, and I have the following trades to fulfil.

Pokémon Ready:

Slubicku: Shiny Dragonite -> Glameow + Razor Fang. ✓FC
    ifernape-5: Shiny Dratini -> EV'd Shiny Garchomp.
    Hypno: Shiny Growlithe -> Seedot + Big Pearl. ✓FC
    LeoTM: Shiny Chimchar -> Shiny Absol. ✓FC
    Shookie: Shiny Seviper + Elekid - >Shiny Mud-Bomb Mudkip. ✓FC
    Arcanine_Fan1: Dragonite -> Shiny Pichu + Volt Tackle + King's Rock.

Pokémon Pending:

Bassforce288: 10ANIV Articuno, Blastoise, Celebi, Entei -> Ageto Celebi, Goon Scizor, Space C Deoxys, +1?
    uskelly: EV'd Blissey -> Level 1 UT Shiny Skitty
    AeonWolf: Shroomish, Skitty, Spoink, Taillow -> Shiny Eevee, Shiny Jolteon, +3 Events
    Raichupacabra: Shaymin, EUSMR09 Regigigas, 10 ANIV Articuno, 10 ANIV Blastoise, 10 ANIV Entei -> 10 ANNIV Lugia, Oblivia Heatran, Oblivia Shaymin, Oblivia Deoxys +1?

I have some chores do to for about 20 minutes, and then I should be online on-and-off for the rest of today and tomorrow. Hope I catch you all!

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I normally trade Pokémon on a one-on-one basis for non-breedables, so if you'd like to knock up a list of what for what I'd be happy. (: (IE. as you're offering four Pokémon, pick four Pokémon from me, and an extra one for the items.)

Sure thing!

I'm already receiving a Goon Scizor from another trade; would you care to provide another Pokémon instead? (:

Crown Entei
    fffffiiiiillllllleeerrrrr

and i dont need Articuno and Entei

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back