• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune [IC]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
JOSEPH

The girl didn't reply and Eusine's words caught Joseph's attention, so he shrugged and turned back to Venusaur. "Come on, girl. Let's follow the guy with the intel," he said, holding up her pokéball. A red beam shot out and enveloped the grass pokémon in a light, before it shrunk her and pulled her into the mysterious confines of the red and white sphere.

Joseph didn't bother talking to anyone else or make a fuss out of things now; he just left the theater and let the people who seemed eager help with carrying the Pidgey out. Outside the entrance of the building, a cool breeze hit him and made him look up. Going to a theater show had not been that boring at all. Maybe he should do it more often, he thought and grinned to himself. Pity the kimono girls went off the stage so quickly though.

The gym was situated very close to the theater so Joseph had no trouble finding his way there. He walked to the pokémon center first though, just to let Salamence get his daily shot of healing energy. Somehow, getting an energy boost calmed him down rather than pumped him up. While he waited, he let Monferno and Dewott spar for a while in the backyard of the pokémon center. He earned a few looks from bypassers who didn't think it was suitable to train just outside the center though. Hm. Maybe he should have found an outside arena or something. People in Sinnoh weren't as touchy.

Returning the pokémon to their pokéballs and fetching Salamence from the center, Joseph noticed that the half hour was as good as up and hurried back to the gym. He was too cool to be late. At least he liked to think so, as he entered through the front doors to Morty's gym and looked around to see if he could spot Eusine or some of the other trainers who had partaken in ravaging the theater.

Flydro

doobz
Years
After leaving the dance theatre, Randy and Morty traveled to the Ecruteak Gym where they would continue their discussion with Eusine and a few of the other trainers from the battle. Once they arrived they set up a group of chairs out on the middle of the battlefield so everyone would have a place to sit when they got there. Randy sat in his chair messing around with his Pokegear, tapping on the screen of the handheld device. He was browsing through the Pokedex application to find a new pokemon to capture next as another addition to his team.

"Hey Randy I'll be right back, I'm going to in the backroom for a second to make a phone call. If anyone arrives, tell them that they are welcome to sit down," said Morty. "And I'll turn on more lights while I'm back there to cut some of the fog in here so it won't be as gloomy. Come with me Gengar."

"Alright that's cool," nodded Randy as Morty and his Gengar walked off the battlefield.

A few moments after Morty left an additional set of lights on the ceiling turned on, lifting much of the hazy fog inside of the gym. Spook, Randy's own Gengar, was floating casually at his side. As they sat there killing time they were abruptly joined by Eusine, who had teleported onto the scene in a similar way he had done at the dance theatre. Upon arrival he and Alakazam joined Randy where he was seated amongst the other empty chairs.

"Hey there, did Morty leave the gym or something?" asked Eusine as he approached Randy.

"Oh no he went in the back room for a minute, he said something about having to make a phone call. My name's Randy by the way, I'm a friend of Morty's," said Randy as he extended his hand in greeting. "And that there is Spook."

"I'm Eusine, good to meet you both," said Eusine as he shook Randy's hand. "If you don't mind I'll head to the back for a minute and discuss some things with Morty while we wait for more of the group to arrive. Once a few people get here then we can resume our discussion we were having at the ceremony. I'll be back in a few, Alakazam you can stay out here if you like."

"Ala..." said Alakazam in it's a trance-like voice.

Eusine walked off of the battlefield, where Alakazam was left in the company of their new allies. It appeared to be a very reserved and calm pokemon. Spook floated over to the Alakazam, interested to meet the Psychic type. Meanwhile Randy continued looking through the Pokedex where he was searching for data on Grass type pokemon. As he was reading information on Shiftry, he heard the doors to the gym open and looked up to find another trainer arriving. Randy shifted his bucket hat to get a better look, where he recognized him as one of the trainers from the battle at the dance theatre.

"Hey what's up, uh... Morty and Eusine are in the back somewhere," said Randy to the other trainer. "You're more than welcome to sit down and chill while we wait for the others to get here. Aren't you the trainer I saw with a Venusaur?"

doge

???
Years
Ben Foster

By the time Ben had returned to what was left of the theatre, it seemed the commotion that captured his attention had died down. Now, Eusine was attempting to, and succeeding in defusing the situation. After he was done speaking, Ben decided he might as well leave along with the others. He headed out the building swiftly, dodging groups of people that for one reason or another had stuck around outside.

The chaos having ended, he could now hear people clamoring and gossiping about what they believed had happened at the theatre. Other than the obvious fact that it was invaded by pidgey, but more along the likes of who or what could've possibly been behind. From the way these people had been so ready to hightail it out of there earlier, it peeved him a bit that were so casually speaking about it now.

Ben shook his head, he decided he would head straight to gym. It's not like he had to take any detours at the pokemon center or anything, he hadn't even been involved in the big battle. Which to be totally honest, he was a bit jealous about. But at least he wouldn't have to carry any guilt about wrecking the theatre, that was probably worth missing out on it.

It took him a bit longer than he originally would have thought to get to the gym, being that halfway through he realized that nobody would be there if he arrived early enough, so he decided to take a more time consuming route. Finally getting there, he stopped in front of the building to stretch, cracking a few bones in the process. Although he was sure he hadn't passed the whole half hour mark, he was hoping he wouldn't be late and miss out on the majority of this too. With that little thought running through his mind, Ben walked through the gym doors careful not to make a sound.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
JOSEPH

"Hey what's up, uh... Morty and Eusine are in the back somewhere," a trainer said to Joseph just as he entered the gym. Joseph recognized him; it was one of the trainers at the theater.

"You're more than welcome to sit down and chill while we wait for the others to get here. Aren't you the trainer I saw with a Venusaur?"

"Heh, that's right," Joseph replied with a smile. "My name is Joseph. Venusaur is my darling, one of the pokémon who has been with me the longest."

He took a seat right next to the other trainer. An Alakazam was standing there too, looking as ominous as they come. "And that's... is that Morty's pokémon or something? I think I saw it in the theater."

Back