• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take your top off :3;

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • I take off my pants/shorts/skirt before my top. xD
    Oh yeah!!!

Of course, I take off my shoes before that if I'm wearing them. My top usually comes next.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    In generally it's usually the top that goes first. However, sometimes I'm just changing the bottom, because I'm using the top for "pajamas" that day. So I guess it all depends on the situation.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Almost always, I take off my top first. I think its just easier to do so.

/feelsawkward

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It doesn't really matter for me. I'll change the top first or the bottom, whichever.

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • If I'm changing into school uniform, it goes underwear - shirt - skirt - tights (cause then I don't flash my roommates while putting tights on :o) Changing out of my uniform, I just do reverse... but that's only at school. At home, I go jeans - shirt, and then undressing, I do reverse :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't think I do it the same way all the time, but usually the bottom comes off first. Especially on the days when I come home from work and half-change into my pyjamas--I'll put on the bottoms and leave my regular shirt on. Looks weird but it's comfy. xD;

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Wouldn't have a clue, I think it changes?
    If anyone has a camera filming me (Or just watches me) through my window then maybe they can tell me...

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • It's not particular, but, I take off my shirt first and then the pants, if it is a narrow bottom'ed jeans then the feeling after taking it off is of FREEDOM.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Usually the bottoms, because I don't change my top at all before going to bed or after I wake up, unless, you know, I have a job interview or something. So often, the bottoms are the only thing that gets changed because I have this favorite pair of sweatpants I like to sleep in.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • To be honest, I don't know, I never put attention to that. It's usually my pants, not always but most of the time.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • My pants usually come off first if I'm changing for bed. If I'm going for complete nakedness, it varies wildly depending on my mood.

That being said, I always hate having to change without privacy. x3

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Getting undressed; Shirt then trousers, getting dressed is just reversed. Don't know why, just do.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I take my trousers/shorts off first, then my top, then my socks, then my pants :D

or if I'm getting dressed I'll put on my pants, then my trousers/shorts then my top then my socks lol
    Random thread Idea, but funny :P

Back