• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take your top off :3;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When getting changed to go to bed, or fully changed, well... pretty much whenever you change clothes, what do you change first? Your top or bottom clothes? (Aka shirt/jumpers, etc or pants/skirts etc.)

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Well, when I'm getting ready to go to bed I have to go into the bathroom and lock the door for privacy reasons, there are two guys in this house. xDD Though I change my top first, then the bottom.

/feels really awkward xD

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    it depends if I'm doing a full change, or a quick one. a quick one would definitely be the top, simply because it and the socks are all that get changed. as for a full change well...hmm suppose it would be top again, unless removing a belt counts.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    It varies. I take off my clothes in an order that the clothes will not expect

Years
    Shirt before pants. Except when I get dressed in the morning, since I'm not wearing a shirt, I usually change out of my sleeping shorts into pants before I put a shirt on.

Years
    I take off my top first before I take off my pants. At that time, I usually feel like I contain the most of my body heat beneath my blouse...can even feel all that heated air escape my skin quickly and pleasantly once I take it off.

Now that it's summer, I don't really change into anything but a silk nightgown. It's nice, breezy...and it feels so soothing when it rubs against my skin.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I generally sleep topless, so the shirt is the first to come off, followed by my pants. *will not divulge anymore dirty little details pertaining to his sleeping habits* XD

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    when getting dressed, it's usually the unmentionables, top, pants, then socks (unless i'm planning to wear flippy floppehs, etc)

when changing, socks come off (if i'm wearing them), then top and pants

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Another random thread by Forever

I usually take my shirt off before I take my pants off. I don't know why though :/

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Usually my shirt, then my pants... though I usually just change into my PJs after coming home from school only because there so comfy. =D

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    I take my shirt off then my pants. But if it's at the change room at school then it's the other way around, pants then shirt.

Years
    When getting changed, I usually start with my shirt, then pants. Just the way I've always done it I guess.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Pants off first then top.

Maybe also worth noting I think it's very hot when someone has their legs exposed but is still wearing clothes on the top half.
    Not that I check myself out at all.

Back