• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests...

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • Ok, i'm in half term and I'm bored already. I'm willing to take 3 requests if anyone wants to request anything (not likely :p). I can make banners and avatars as well as just pics.

I got bored today and drew a weird dragon:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, a Gary avatar would be nice, lol. *_* But only if you have time. =P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Thank you u 3! i'll have a go at your requests. BTW Omega_Brendan I'm guessing you mean Ash when you say Red, please say so if its otherwise.

TY for the comment Hazuki-san

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • look at my tempoary avatar, I'll use yours but mine is an example.

I'll give you a clear pic of red, all you need is the hairstyle, just check my picture of Red. copy that hairstyle and make him look like a vampire!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Omega-Brendan said:
    look at my tempoary avatar, I'll use yours but mine is an example.

I'll give you a clear pic of red, all you need is the hairstyle, just check my picture of Red. copy that hairstyle and make him look like a vampire!
    Hmmm well I can still do this. I did try it with Ash instead, so tell me if u want me to do another or whether this one is ok. I have done the harrison pic (I added Sneasel, I hope this is ok) and Gary av (again i hope this is ok).

Wow Scorster looks cool! I'd love to try draw like the dragon. I'll have a go for you RLW.

Not quite sure why i chose to draw this way today, but i hope they're ok. As i said before i'll redo urs if u wish Omega_Bredan.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • I'm glad u like it hazuki! I can do that for u OB! I love goth look so that will be easy. I can do that for u too Groudon.

Ok this is ur RLW, I hope its what you wanted. Scorster is a cool beast! I love ur pic!

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • Oh wow! Igtica, that picture is so cooool!!!!
    Yeyy, Im so happy you made it! And its perfect. The scales, the shell, underwater, yes!! Its exactly what I wanted, and maybe even better!! Thank you very much. And Im happy ya like my Scorster beast! :D :D :D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    Oh wow! Igtica, that picture is so cooool!!!!
    Yeyy, Im so happy you made it! And its perfect. The scales, the shell, underwater, yes!! Its exactly what I wanted, and maybe even better!! Thank you very much. And Im happy ya like my Scorster beast! :D :D :D
    I'm so glad u like it! I'm happy u gave me the oppertunity to draw such an awesome creature!

Groudon ur pic is coming shortly.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow.... *_* Can you do the girl in my avatar? Here's a full picture. n_n;

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • wow ur av is already really pretty *_* :) i can redraw it or do u want it pokemon animation style or a more shaded 3d effect?

Last edited:
    Back