• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
  • i hav made it now i mean under construction is som part of it...u being so rude
    plz make it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Beyblader Humza, he wasn't being rude, he was asking a legitimate question. I find it hard to believe that you have a site under construction when you don't even understand the basic terminology of sites, like navbars, quick links, etc.
    You should search around the internet and learn at least a little bit of HTML before you even think of trying to make a site.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Beyblader_Humza, I MUST agree with Robo >.> one, you don't even have a webiste, you'll probably come back asking how to add stuff to the nav. bar v.v;;

i hav made it now i mean under construction is som part of it...u being so rude
    plz make it.

and, don't rush people, do you guys have ANY idea how much time it can add up to be to be making a layout? You have to stress over the design, make it look unique, then there's actually making it (graohics, coding, ect.), it can take a long time, especially if you have school to worrying about or personal problems etc, (Not saying you do Sylver). And then there's the presssure of will the new owner like it, or will their visitor's? And then sometimes, they don't even use it, or if they do half the time, they replace it with a new one in a week >.>;; And this goes to everyone who can't sit and wait for one... I;m sure Sylver is trying and that he'll get them done soon =P

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
    Years
  • hello everyone!!!!!
    i really have a site ~LINK EDITED~
    yeah its true i kno less abt websites but i only want a banner for it. if u cant make jst let me kno.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • That isn't a website, it's a forum. What don't you people understand about "Don't post forum links". Or do you even bother to read the rules? -_-
    *LINK EDITED*

Do it again and you're getting a formal warning.
    And for crap's sake, learn the English language. ><

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
  • do u still take requests? if so:

Site name*: PokeXD
    Layout color (choose a main one, I'll chose the minor ones)*: orange
    Number of Navs*: 3, left, content, right
    Quick/Top link/nav bar(Yes/No)*: yes

thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ...it's been over a month since Sylver last posted. Morkula, I'd lock this and if he comes back, unlock it.

There's no point in keeping it open.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back