• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Sinnoh: Dimensions [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Didn't include a history section because I felt no need for it, but, you're welcome to include it if you want!

Anyway, sorry about the wait gang, I'll take a look at these SUs, and start accepting people today! Also, the people who want to reserved - you may, and bring your SUs as soon as you can!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I might make one as well. My other trainers rp's I have been in always seemed to fail. Then again, that was most of the rps I have been in.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    I got it done so here it is.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey Dragon. I see there is a TON of people signing up/reserving spots.
    I went ahead and made a SU, but if its getting too crowded, dont worry, i can sit this one out (:

Name: Vanessa Puentes
    Appearance: Vanessa stands at about 1,70m (5,6ft), has a regular body and tan skin, but is still caucasian. She has long, curly, ginger hair that goes to her back and brown eyes. She has small lips and a small nose. Vanessa wears a pair of round silver earrings and a bit of make-up, which is not noticeable though.

As for clothes, Vanessa loves to wear tshirts and skirts. Her favorite shirt is a white tanktop with red hortizontal stripes, which she combines with a black cardigan. She also wears a black skirt and black leggins. As for shoes, she wears a pair of brown boots. She keeps everyhting important in her brown hand-bag. When it gets colder, she puts on a brown coat, a white scarf and a pair of white gloves.

Spoiler:

Personality: Vanessa is a very open-minded, funny and nice girl. She loves to have fun, hang out and spend time with her friends. She is very sociable and loves getting to know new people. Vanessa is very laid-back, doesnt take things too serious and loves having a good time and making the best out of every situation. She is also smart and quick thinking on her feet. As for weaknesses, she is extremely lazy and can be very impulsive. Vanessa listens to her emotions/gut rather than to reason, and she is also very naive. When critized, she might take things personal and respond in a very aggressive way. She is nonetheless a very good friend, a great listener and all in all a very cheery person.

History: Vanessa was born and raised in Olivine City, Johto. Her father is a famous talk-show host and her mother works from home, translating documents into different languages for various companies. She was raised in Olivine and went to school there until she was 9. At that point, she and her family moved to Sinnoh, since her dad took on a new job in Jubilife City. Vanessa was not happy about having to move, especially to a small town like Sandgem. But it also had its good sides: Her granddad lived there as well, and taught her everything about Pokemon and how to battle with them. Vanessa grew up learning how to raise Pokemon properly and how to be a good trainer, hoping that one day she could go on her own adventure.

Starter Pokémon: Male Houndour named Balto.

What are your goals?: Vanessa wants to be just like her grand-dad and become a Gym Leader! He would always tell her stories about his past glory days, and has taught Vanessa everything she knows about battling. She wants to travel all across Sinnoh and manage to beat the League, to gain enough experience and recognition to open up her own Gym. Not only does she want to become a great Trainer, she also wants to open up a Gym to teach young kids about Pokemon, like her grand-dad tought her.

I hope this is good enough Dragon, if there is anything i should add/modify, let me know (:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Name: Dalex Rivashi
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    About 6 feet tall.

Personality: He does not really have many weaknesses, but what gives him strength can sometime be used as a weakness. He does not like heights unless he is with a pokemon or other people. He is quiet, but is not afraid to speak up if needed to be. His strength comes from the extremely strong will power he holds. He never gives up. He may fail countless times, but he will never give up. Especially if it is to protect others. He is well known for being nice to others and loves to make friends. He loves pokemon and is driven by a massive amount of will power. He does not fall for tricks very easily, and can sense when something is wrong. He is also very brave we needed to be. He knows a good amount about pokemon weaknesses and items. He can name most pokemon easily, but not all. He still has a lot t learn.

Starter Pokémon: Riolu (male)

Goals: To become a master and find his father who challenges him to find him (much like Hunter X Hunter). Also to become stronger than his father and defeat his father in battle. He also would like to finish the pokedex and take photos of at least one of ever type of pokemon. He would also like to study ruins and the ancient world of pokemon.

Here is mine. I can add more if I need to.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Alrighty, I've read all of your SUs, and they're all quite unique and well done! In fact, they've exceeded my expectations, hehe.

So you know what? I was going to accept people individually, but..
    After reading all of these, to those of you who have completed your SUs so far, I'm going to just accept everyone one of you! <3

Now I'm gonna work on the IC which will come soon, so, I hope you guys are excited and will have fun. :3 Rival tiiime~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    I went through and read some of the other SUs and there are a ton of male characters milling around, haha. :'D I almost feel like I should have applied with a girl.

Anyway, thanks for the update Dragon! Good to know how things are going behind the scenes.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • I went through and read some of the other SUs and there are a ton of male characters milling around, haha. :'D I almost feel like I should have applied with a girl.

Yeah, my character is not going to be happy about that at all. x'D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Yeah, my character is not going to be happy about that at all. x'D

Haha, considering my character is a flirt, he'll probably be a little bummed at first. Then he'll probably start flirting with he guys just to rile them up. xD He's unfortunately a prankster deep down.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • Haha, considering my character is a flirt, he'll probably be a little bummed at first. Then he'll probably start flirting with he guys just to rile them up. xD He's unfortunately a prankster deep down.

I pity the few females we do have then, because my character is a Handsome Lech too. xD

I based his personality off the guy in my avatar. (Gold from Pokemon Special)

Warning: Link goes to TvTropes.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Don't worry girls, Izumi will shut them all down so we can sleep soundly at night. ;3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    I pity the few females we do have then, because my character is a Handsome Lech too. xD

I based his personality off the guy in my avatar. (Gold from Pokemon Special)

Oh God help them, I've read enough of PokeSpe to know what he's like. And I don't think there's a 'Silver' equivalent character to keep him in line either. Whoo boy.

From what I can tell, at least three people had the same idea and went for the flirty boy. This should prove interesting at least. They'll all either turn on each other in a massive in fight/flirt-battle, or team up to for the playboy dream team.

I can't wait to see which one it is. xD

Don't worry girls, Izumi will shut them all down so we can sleep soundly at night. ;3

I foresee the females having to beat the male characters away with large sticks if shipping even remotely enters the picture at any point, haha.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • Oh God help them, I've read enough of PokeSpe to know what he's like. And I don't think there's a 'Silver' equivalent character to keep him in line either. Whoo boy.

From what I can tell, at least three people had the same idea and went for the flirty boy. This should prove interesting at least. They'll all either turn on each other in a massive in fight/flirt-battle, or team up to for the playboy dream team.

I can't wait to see which one it is. xD

I can't find who the third is... That would be funny though.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    After reading Dragons reply about everyone who has an su out being accepted, I dang near jumped for joy.
    This RP looks like its going to be a lot of fun, although my character is a loner sooo. Lets see how long that lasts

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Rival tiiime~

Suddenly, I remember that Barry is a character.

Or not. There'll probably be something/someone different in this I'm sure. Can't wait to see what you'll do for them!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Wow thanks Dragon, i really thought my SU was too late, sooo glad im in this :D
    I was making my SU as a guy when i read someones comment about "this being a sausage fest", so i made a girl character instead xD
    Really looking forward to interact and flirt with all of you :P

Also, i added a pic of my character in my SU

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back