• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Talk about......

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I played the rom on the computer..and its when i got my totodile!I named him Crox.Mah 'lil croxy.lol

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Well it was more of actually getting the game to work which was my best moment

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • getting Notched-Ear Pichu was my most favorable moment of the game, Notched-Ear Pichu became my favorite little in-game event and partner ^^

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Definetly the day I got Soul Silver in the mail from Playasia! I didn't go to school that day due to a cough, I was coughin A LOT, and when my mom came home that day I knew it had to come that day because it had been 2 weeks since it was shipped, and it was there! I played it the rest of the day, and got 3 badges (I think it was three, I'm pretty sure it was).

Back