• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tamer Koh Has Reached the 40th Floor!

TamerKoh

World of Chaos Super Deluxe...
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Hello there. I've recently registered, but I've been floating around here for years. I'm not quite sure what happened to my previous account, but it's all fine, as my old username was based on my real name anyway.

I have several aliases around the Internet, however, my most known are Dlbrooks33 and TamerKoh. I am an aspiring Video Game Developer, currently enrolled at Old Dominion University majoring in Computer Science. I do develop my own games currently, but my goal is to do it within the professional field as well. While none of my projects involve Pokemon, I have been raised with the series, and the series does hold a nostalgic factor. For those wondering, I do own, or have played a game from each Generation: Red (owned, but lost), Crystal (owned, but doesn't save), Emerald (owned) and Fire Red (owned), Platinum (owned) and HeartGold (owned), and Black (owned). My most favorite Pokemon is Lanturn; I will always have one on my team in every game (excluding the first generation of course).

My first intention, however, was not to post an introductory topic, but to share with the community some sprites I have been, and will continue to work on. But it seems I have to accumulate 15 posts at minimum before I am allowed to post an image. But that aside, it's nice to be back within the community :).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I... actually have an online friend that goes there. Welcome aboard! You are quite right, though... you have to get 15 posts or more to post a sprite gallery at the Pixel Art section of the forums. But you'll probably get those in no time. :D

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Lanturn is one of the most amazing Pokemon in the 2nd generation. I mean, water + electricity? TOTALLY USEFUL. It seems like you own almost each of the games in every generation. I just have Silver, Soulsilver, and White. xD It's nice that you've taken the time to introduce yourself here though! You'll be greeted by members just like me, because we're just that nice & friendly. ^_^

Best of luck in your video game development career, though! I think that's quite interesting. :) Have fun! PM me if you need any help with the forums. I'm always around & stuff ^_^

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, TamerKoh! Oooohhh, you design your own videogames?! THAT IS LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME AND STUFF!

I have a lot of Pokemon games too! I own, 2 Yellows, 2 Silvers, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red(actually I lost it...so very sad.), Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, and White. Also, i've beaten ever single one, so i'm pretty proud about that, LOL.
    My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite. I've always been pretty fond of Lanturn as well! It's not one my top favorites, but I think it has a ridiculously awesome design, and I've caught quite a few of them and they've been pretty good when I train them right. Plus they're as adorable as hell. :3

Happy Holidays!

TamerKoh

World of Chaos Super Deluxe...
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks for the warm welcomes; they're very much appreciated :).

@Sherreamythest: I'm a bit curious, why do you own multiple copies of the same games o.o.

Happy Holidays to you all as well!

Back