• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years

" Let's do this Agumon. No more beating around the bush. Its time to end this ! "​

Name: Atlas Sky
Nicknames/Aliases: King
Family:
Father - Alton Sky - Sargent In The Marines - 38
Mother - Monica Sky - Stay At Home Mom - 36

Appearance: Atlas dark skinned and slender with a athletic build. He stands at a average height of 5'7" and weighs only a meager 123 lbs, with about 2% being body fat. His muscles are toned but small as well, leaving him to look a bit stronger than what he really is. His hair is neck-length and black, one side lays dominantly over his left eye while the right side lays obediently over his brows, framing his cheeks at the same time. This tends to give him a loner look but get to know him well and he's the furthest thing from it. His dark eyes are usually filled with a powerful look of resolve or truth. Some people flock to him when he gets like this.

Atlas usually wears a red tank-top that is made of the same fabric of a soft cotton fabric. In the middle of it is the Adidas symbol in black, one of his favorite brands in the real world. He wears black jeans on his legs and mainly black and red Jordans on his feet. Around his neck is a memento that he got from his father. Its a thin black necklace that carries a black fang on it. He cherishes this dearly and would rampage if it ever got taken. Besides all of that the kid like to wear bracelets of all kinds. Some of them are made of wool while others of beads. He has about three to four on his left and black digital watch on his right.

History: Atlas was the typical teen with only a few exceptions on his part but we'll get into those later. He was born to a pair of love birds that could only be described as truly in love, and though many parents usually gets divorced when a story begins that way, his had not. They ended up have a kid who would eventually grow up into a well-rounded teen. Through out the years he was brought up on the values that his father repeated to him annually " You'll get nowhere in life if you don't squeeze out a bit of sweat everyday. " And he literally took that to heart.

His father: Alton worked for the government, which meant that he was often away from home on duty. This left him with his over-bearing and headstrong mother: Monica. Now don't mistake her for one of those timid women that most are forced to deal with... Oh no, she's a bit more terrifying than them. She has a temper like a wild tiger and a rage that keeps Atlas in check at all times. Honestly he thinks of nothing more depressing than having to return home to his mother's wrath sometimes. Being smart .

Initialize Rp...

During a night of relative peace, Atlas had fallen asleep fairly earlier. This was mostly due to a sudden sickness that had sprung up on him but he also likes to joke and blame his mother's enchilada dinner for it. That night as he slept. he dreamed a wild dream. One that had depicted a barren world that was about to be consumed by war. He looked around himself absent-minded, the world he was in was a world that he had often visited in his mind. It held fields of green, lands of snow, and a sky of thunder all on the same island. And yet it wasn't in no means a scary place. It was a home for creatures that had truly understood him. He had had that dream a couple times during his childhood but lately it had seemed like the place was a fleeting memory. In those dreams he would always talk to those digital creatures that he played with in the real world on his computer. But this dream was unusual. It smelled more... deathly then any of his other ones. Towers of smoke rose into the sooth filled sky and he was force to witness two armies of indistinguishable forces clashing around him. As their pixels shattered into the air, multiple voices cried out to him. They literally cried out for his name, as if he could had saved them from the bloodshed. And when he felt like he could take no more of the carnage, it had all ceased. The field was cleared of all...except one. The digimon walked out towards him, his large dinosaur like paw stretched out towards him. " We need you. " he said. But just as he was putting the pieces together... he had awoken. He jolted upwards in his bed, wiping the sweat from his face. As he felt his head he noticed that his temperature had returned to normal but his mind been a bit raddled. It all seemed so real and yet their was no way it could had been right ?

...Rp Terminated _

For awhile Atlas had settled into the semi-difficult life of leaving with his erratic mother. And don't get him wrong, she's awesome but she expects so much from him. It was almost a bit overwhelming being her son. But none the less he delivered. He held nothing A's and B's and was for the most part the perfect son. Or atleast in front of her he was. The good news was that on that road of his, he had great friends and a father that was the best guy a kid could know. And he'd get to see him again once he returned home for his vacation. Good thing that was only a month or two away. He wasn't sure how more he could take of his mother's expectations.

Personality: Atlas is a stubborn and kind youth who's love for peace is so overwhelming that it sometimes blurs the lines between good and evil for him. Though it takes a very thin line for him to become confused, it is possible that it could happen. The boy's mother has long since made him a bit jumpy around bossy women. He can't help but listen to them when they yell at him, even if the order is a incredibly dumb one. Besides all of this Atlas if essential a good leader. He always put the well being of the majority over his own and his bravery knows nearly no bounds. Though most would toss his bravery up to his mother's tough up bringing, he would rather say it was his Father's.

Atlas, while believing that the weak should have someone strong to defend them, also believes that the strong should treat them how not to be weak. Its a complex concept for others to grasp but its basically the story of teaching the man how to fish instead of catching the fish for him. The boy for some reason often bumps head with others that are exactly like him. He finds their reasons and actions to be a bit unbelievable and reckless.

He has a fear of heights but would never admit it too others. He is also a very open and generous person even though his cautious approach to most things would claim different. All and all he can very unpredictable, his decisions aren't based on a dead-set bunch of ideals. He adapts to the situations and make the choice he believes to be the smartest.

Other: Atlas is insightful and quick on his toes. He's also the Star of his schools Basketball team.

Theme: Dead by April - Incomparable

Digimon: Koromon
Level: In-Training
Evolutions: Botamon - Koromon - Agumon - GeoGreymon - RizeGreymon - VictoryGreymon
Appearance: Nothing except for a black-clothed headband that is tied around his right arm. It flows sometimes when a breeze blows through him. Its tails are somewhat longer than usual so it gives him a epic appearance sometimes.
Moves: Bubble Blow (泡 Awa?, lit. "Bubbles"): Produces bubbles from its mouth to intimidate the opponent.

History: Koromon's history is a bit foggy, he was born in a valley sector of the digital world. He doesn't much trust his waning memories of his life at Botamon, only because he knows that it couldn't possibly of been true. He remembers enduring horrible rain storms and being alone for a period of time. But that's just about all he can truly remember. His life as Koromon however has been filled with battles, from territorial battles to beating because he just wouldn't give up. As he is now he'll probably end up dying if he continue being to reckless. He's currently hopping around with a little less than a care in the Digital World.

Personality: Koromon is a very brave digimon who's loyalty knows no bound. While he won't always agree with opinions of others he will surely follow Atlas into the pits of Hell if he so happens to end up there. He has habit of being overly excited for battle and often breaking out into a monologue of how he'll defeat his opponent. More times then not this will be stopped by Atlas short patience. As a vaccine type Koromon as a strong urge to defend those that are in trouble and to take out the evil in the Digital World.

D-Arc Color/Colors: Orange/White
Symbol: Crest Of Peace

RP Sample:

His day had been a exhausting one so far. It was currently three-thirty and he was glad that he'd be home from school soon. The walk back home was always a grace period for him to prepare himself for his mom's grilling. He sighed deeply before looking up towards the sky for a quick thought. " Dad, I can't wait for you come back home. She's becoming overwhelming again. " He turned his attention back to the path home and continued onward. His mom was sure to have a million questions about his day, and he was sure most of them was about his grades. It wasn't exactly like he was failing or anything. His nosy mother just had to know every detail about his life was all.

Twenty minutes later and the time he was dreading had finally arrived. Atlas stopped at the blue door of his two story home, his mind hesitating to open the gateway to hell. " What am I doing ? " he thought, trying to give himself a pep talk. " Cheer up and put on a smile. It's your mom for goodness sakes. " He smiled widely before pulling his keys from off his neck and unlocking the door. He walked in and immediately wiped his shoes on the rug at the door. " I'm home Ma. " he said casually, knowing that she'll hear him.

" How was school Altas-dear ? " Monica said loudly from the kitchen. His house was fairly large so he could understand her volume. He put his book bag on the couch before walking to the entrance of the kitchen. " It was okay... I guess. I learned a bit of Biology and I got a A on my math test. " he responded.

Immediately she cut in. " An A huh ? Now was that a one hundred or something lower ? " She stopped chopping up her bellpeppers with a loud final chop.

Atlas had actually started to stammer over his words a bit. " W-Well, I-It was a ninety-eight actually. " He took a couple of steps back just in case his mother felt in the mood to get in his face. It was something that she often did when he came back with lower results then expected. " I mean it was easy, really it was. I think I mistook a two for a twelve or something nother. " he explained, raising his hands to show his innocent nature.

Unfortunately his mother wasn't trying hear his excuses. After a long ten minute lecture she banished him to his room for studying. Though it was comical in its play-out it was also a bit vexing. He sat down at his computer and cracked his knuckles. " Forget all that. " he said, pulling up his DS emulator on his desktop. " I'm playing Digimon instead. I gotta check on Agumon after all. " Digmon was one thing that constantly put a smile on his face, he enjoyed taking care of it. Though lately he hadn't had enough time for the game.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hmm.... my only issue with is the history. There's some there... but was his life all that ordinary? What was it like in school having the good grades he did? As well as his strength, where did that come from. Basically, just expand on your history a little more and I think I'll be able to accept you.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hopefully it's not. Sorry about that. I've been doing college stuff for the past few days, but I am working on my own post.

Yamagi Sosuke, I am accepting your character, on virtue of I want to see how he does. :D Welcome!

Now, we're in the middle of a fight, which I'm adding to sometime today. So... everyone has gotten their Digimon. If you can think of a way to get your character down to Times Square after they get their Digimon, that'd be epic, my friend. :)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I've already posted it lol.

Oh and guys, if the post I wrote wasn't exactly in accordance with yours, I'm really sorry. I was already like a ton behind, so I had just skimmed most of yours and posted my own. :)

Forgives me. Just in case .

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
hereto, there is one spot open. I have a little freedom so I can update and say that. And yeah Yamagi I saw that XD It's been real busy over on my end.

Failing combat with an Upamon... well, there's always the projectile method.

Due to the abrupt change in players, I have to cancel my plan for the numbers, which is pretty okay for right now. If possible, I want to wrap this episode up within the next week. Anybody have timing issues there?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Excellent! Here's my Alpha SU. I'm going to put it up as a place-holder, seeing as I'll be leaving in about forty-five minutes.

Name: Kenta Koie
Nicknames/Aliases: Ken, Kenny, Koie
Family: Kenta has disowned his family due to...creative differences.
Occupation: Musician: Lead singer and rythym guitarist of the band Downfall

Appearance: (Image, but one paragraph minimum preferred)

History: (Two paragraphs minimum)

Personality: (two paragraphs minimum, displaying both good and bad points)

Other: (Are there certain areas they excel in? Can they paint? Do they study kung-fu?)
Theme: All I Want by A Day To Remember.

Digimon: Demiveemon
Evolutions: Demiveemon --> Veemon --> Veedramon --> Aeroveedramon --> Ultraforceveedramon

Appearance: (Is there anything different about them, compared to other Digimon?)

Moves: Pop (Hop) Attack- Rams into the target while hopping about

History: (If they were an egg, this may not be as necessary, but other than that, what lifestyle did they live? Did they want or need a Tamer? One paragraph minimum)

Personality: (One paragraph minimum, describing how our Digimon acts, what kind of bond they may eventually have with their Tamer, etc.

D-Arc Color/Colors: Black and Grey

Symbol: A symbol that reminds us of your character's best virtue, their best trait.

RP Sample: Give me a normal day, any day before the big bang occurred. Their time in school, if they go to work, how much they chat with their parents. Did anything weird happen to them before the RP began? Show it off. This will be a deciding factor on my acceptance of your sign-up.)

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm gonna move my SU up, because my computer is being a derp when it comes to editing :p Question about the moves. Should I include ones that he learns as Veemon?

Name: Kenta Koie
Nicknames/Aliases: Ken, Kenny, Koie
Family: Kenta has disowned his family due to some...creative differences.

Occupation: Musician: Lead singer and rythym guitarist of the band Downfall

Appearance: Kenta stands at about 6'3, being relatively short for his age. He is rather thin, and relatively weak. He doesn't have much upper body strength, but his legs are rather strong. Kenta has long, black hair that reaches his shoulder.

History: (Two paragraphs minimum)

Personality: (two paragraphs minimum, displaying both good and bad points)

Other: (Are there certain areas they excel in? Can they paint? Do they study kung-fu?)Theme: Youtube videos tend not to work for me. But his theme song is All I Want by A Day To Remember.

Digimon: Demiveemon
Evolutions: Gigimon --> Demiveemon --> Veemon --> Veedramon --> Aeroveedramon --> Ultraforceveedramon

Appearance: Nothing different about this Veemon

Moves: Pop Attack- Rams the target while hopping around

History: (If they were an egg, this may not be as necessary, but other than that, what lifestyle did they live? Did they want or need a Tamer? One paragraph minimum)

Personality: (One paragraph minimum, describing how our Digimon acts, what kind of bond they may eventually have with their Tamer, etc.

D-Arc Color/Colors: Up to two

Symbol: Crest of Strength

RP Sample: Give me a normal day, any day before the big bang occurred. Their time in school, if they go to work, how much they chat with their parents. Did anything weird happen to them before the RP began? Show it off. This will be a deciding factor on my acceptance of your sign-up.)

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Nah you don't have to say what moves he learns as Veemon. Also, you may need to edit that. :)

Back