• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

taylors evd-trained pokemon shop <3(:

How do i improve my shop

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    hey i started on getting you a rhyhorn with swords dance and dragonrush yesterday. Im almost done. I just have to get the 31 iv in speed ^^

Edit: I have your rhyhorn ready. Here are its ivs |19|10|31|31|31|31| And its adamant natured :D

Last edited:
    Years
    hey i started on getting you a rhyhorn with swords dance and dragonrush yesterday. Im almost done. I just have to get the 31 iv in speed ^^

Edit: I have your rhyhorn ready. Here are its ivs |19|10|31|31|31|31| And its adamant natured :D
    Awww thank you :] but i already got him yesterday :)

|Filler|

Last edited:

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
    Heyy Taylor, I was just passing by the shop to let you know that i'll be posting tomorrow to claim the Crown Suicune of the free give-away, dunno if you remember me since there's been so many people posting but It was this one:
    NAME: Crown Suicune
    OT:クラウン
    ID NO:06180
    NATURE:RELAXED
    ITEM:Rowap Berry
    TOUCHED OR UNTOUCHED:UNTOUCHED
    CHARACTERISTIC:STRONG WILLED
    MOVES:SHEER COLD,AQUA RING,AIR SLASH,EXTREMESPEED

I'm posting since it's officially tuesday over here plus i'll be going to school tomorrow so I don't know if i'll be posting tomorrow morning to claim it :P But if you can't trade I'd like trading for that Suicune tomorrow after school if you still have it of course! :D

Years
    Heyy Taylor, I was just passing by the shop to let you know that i'll be posting tomorrow to claim the Crown Suicune of the free give-away, dunno if you remember me since there's been so many people posting but It was this one:
    NAME: Crown Suicune
    OT:クラウン
    ID NO:06180
    NATURE:RELAXED
    ITEM:Rowap Berry
    CHARACTERISTIC:STRONG WILLED
    MOVES:SHEER COLD,AQUA RING,AIR SLASH,EXTREMESPEED

I'm posting since it's officially tuesday over here plus i'll be going to school tomorrow so I don't know if i'll be posting tomorrow morning to claim it :P But if you can't trade I'd like trading for that Suicune tomorrow after school if you still have it of course! :D
    Tomorrow for sure :)
    filler
    |

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hello! For my first Tuesday giveaway, can I request a Celebi, any Celebi? It doesn't matter what the stats are or anything like that. I just want to have the pokemon itself! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    xDD Well, I was being kind of literal. It was 1am Tuesday morning when I posted that. I can post it again later, if you want. ^^"

Years
    Yo, I heard about the Free Tuesday give away and I was thinking of claiming a 10th Anniversary Celebi if there's no problem with that. I'll be taking a plane home so I won't be online till later on today, I hope that's fine though. If you can, let's trade when I get home. :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday, and I promise I'll trade with you fairly one day when I have decent pokemon, so...

NAME:JAPAN POKEMON CENTER PIKACHU
    OT:ヨコハマ
    ID:12268
    NATURE:MODEST
    ITEM:Lucky Egg
    MOVES:SURF,THUNDER,THUNDERBOLT,PROTECT

Could I get this please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back