• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

taylors evd-trained pokemon shop <3(:

How do i improve my shop

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
  • Okayyy :)
    Ill take a look at your thread :)
    The only thing i like better there is the trade thread titles are so much more creative. Instead of just "bobs trade thread" there is "In soviet Russia, Pokemon Train You!" you have to say that with a russian accent though.

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • Yeah but you still get your pokes :)
    a lot of has been pm me instead of posting it on my thread >.<
    and it got me super mad!

Ohhh but I thought I read a post by you that said we should PM you for the poke... I pm'd you... and i'm really sorry I got you mad ^^'.. but at least I can get my Crown Suicune, take time with your homework though, it's all good.

EDIT: I have to go sleep now since I gotta wake up early for school. :S You think it's possible to trade tomorrow taylor? :(

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • What do you want for your Wish Exeggcute and for those 2 EVD Pokes I would like UK Pikachu and Articuno please if you have them XD. Thanks. Sorry for being on so late. If not tonight I can most likely do it tomorrow XD. Thanks. Please PM me and let me know. Also do you do Voice Chat? It helps me a whole lot if we VC while trading XD.:)

Years
  • What do you want for your Wish Exeggcute and for those 2 EVD Pokes I would like UK Pikachu and Articuno please if you have them XD. Thanks. Sorry for being on so late. If not tonight I can most likely do it tomorrow XD. Thanks. Please PM me and let me know. Also do you do Voice Chat? It helps me a whole lot if we VC while trading XD.:)
    My wish exeggcute is nft
    the person who traded me told me nft >.<

Ohhh but I thought I read a post by you that said we should PM you for the poke... I pm'd you... and i'm really sorry I got you mad ^^'.. but at least I can get my Crown Suicune, take time with your homework though, it's all good.

EDIT: I have to go sleep now since I gotta wake up early for school. :S You think it's possible to trade tomorrow taylor? :(

Closing thread tomorrow >.<
    too much work!

Last edited:

WolfX975

n00b
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Can you trade one of your event Pikachus?I will offer u Kabutops,Infernape or Snorlax(EV´d,Infernape and snorlax Shiny,To copy only)

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • Ah c'mon... closing it after I waited a week for the suicune *sigh* it's just a trade, but alright. it's your pokemon after all. =/

Last edited:
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    Hi, did you get that Hasty Ditto in a trade? Humor me, but as far as I know you can't have a legal Hasty Ditto with those IVs.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    Yes i got it from rilence :)
    and its a hack :)
    its was rng abused :D

Just so you know, RNG abuse is not the same as hacking. That Ditto was not RNG abused. If it was, its IVs would have been calculated using Method 1, 2 or 4 (Depending on what game was used Emerald, or DPPt). The only possibility for Flawless hasty is Method 3, which is never used to create IVs for a legal Ditto.

Years
  • Just so you know, RNG abuse is not the same as hacking. That Ditto was not RNG abused. If it was, its IVs would have been calculated using Method 1, 2 or 4 (Depending on what game was used Emerald, or DPPt). The only possibility for Flawless hasty is Method 3, which is never used to create IVs for a legal Ditto.
    Im sorrry but im not going to argue with you.
    you can argue with rilence then cause your the 2 second person who said that and we checked and it was not hack!

Years
  • Just so you know, RNG abuse is not the same as hacking. That Ditto was not RNG abused. If it was, its IVs would have been calculated using Method 1, 2 or 4 (Depending on what game was used Emerald, or DPPt). The only possibility for Flawless hasty is Method 3, which is never used to create IVs for a legal Ditto.

Unless its an HGSS ditto... which has a different RNG method than DPPT

Anyways thanks for the pokes Tay. ^__^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back