• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TB's pixel works

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    TB's Sprites and such

Revamps

Falkner
    TB's pixel works

G/S/C Skier[Female]
    TB's pixel works

Dratini[Yellow]
    TB's pixel works

Splices

Houndsparce
    TB's pixel works
    V1
    TB's pixel works
    V2

Trainer fusions

Ishibo - The Frozen Spirit Converter
    TB's pixel works

Ryngo - The Dark Lightning Converter
    TB's pixel works

Tiles

TB's pixel works

Extras

Dunsparce Evolution Line
    TB's pixel works

DP Vaporeon - Re-outline shade
    TB's pixel works

Falkner - Old2New
    TB's pixel works

G/S/C Skier[Female] - Old2New
    TB's pixel works

Dratini[Yellow] - Old2New
    TB's pixel works

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Not too shabby.
    TB's pixel works

This one is your best but they are all pretty good, you seem good at the trainer ones as opposed to your Pokemon ones which are lacking neatness and realism. You Dratini one is really good though..

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Nice stuff, the female skier is the best, the Falkner revamp is a little fuzzy... but all of it is pretty nice, good job.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Ooh I also love your Dratini Revamp.
    Very nice, you seem best at revamping and re shading as opposed to splicing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    (Unless you're not trying to revamp into GBA or DP style, in which case ignore this post), you're doing it wrong :( The absence of black in the outline and using too many colours are things you shouldn't do.

Plus the face on the female skier is just creepy, hahaha.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    On the trainer fusions you want to use different hair and never never ever fuse DP trainers with RS trainers that won you didnt do that bad but just dont fuse DP stuff with RS stuff

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Not too shabby.
    TB's pixel works

This one is your best but they are all pretty good, you seem good at the trainer ones as opposed to your Pokemon ones which are lacking neatness and realism. You Dratini one is really good though..
    Thanks man, means a lot!

Nice stuff, the female skier is the best, the Falkner revamp is a little fuzzy... but all of it is pretty nice, good job.
    Thanks! I'm not too fond of the Falkner Revamp...At least the hair, neways.

wow not bad but not too good either female skier is best
    Well, could you please tell me what's wrong? Lol;) Heh, yeah, thanks.

Ooh I also love your Dratini Revamp.
    Very nice, you seem best at revamping and re shading as opposed to splicing.
    Thanks. Indeed.

(Unless you're not trying to revamp into GBA or DP style, in which case ignore this post), you're doing it wrong :( The absence of black in the outline and using too many colours are things you shouldn't do.

Plus the face on the female skier is just creepy, hahaha.
    Mmhm, you hit the nail on the head. I do them my own style;) Thanks, though. Heh, yeah, it kinda is, in'it?

On the trainer fusions you want to use different hair and never never ever fuse DP trainers with RS trainers that won you didnt do that bad but just dont fuse DP stuff with RS stuff
    Hmm, seems I have much to learn, eh? Well, I seem to think it can work on some, providing their anatomy isn't that different.(P.S. It's FR/LG not R/S ;))

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, but I've been away for a while, and when I got back, I wanted to update my hack. I ran into problems with it, so It's taking a while to fix :P I'll do some more pixel stuff soonish, so watch out for it. Thanks for your comments guys;)

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hmmm your sprite look really good but I think the Falkner and G/S/C Skier[Female] have whats called pillow shading going. I am having trouble pin pointing the light source.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Hey guys, long time no update, eh? Well today I did something, nothing major, but it's something. I de-pixelated the Oasis building, as well as reducing it so it fits into hacks better.
    TB's pixel works

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Hey ya'll. I know I haven't done anything lately, but I've been busy with school, my hack, and RMXP. I have done something today. I decided to make a scratch sprite. It's nothing amazing...It's nothing good, actually, but I'm new at scratching. I'll surely get better. Alright, tell me what to work on and all that jazz.

Beylin - The Grass Cyclopse Pokémon
    Grass Type
    TB's pixel works

Hey guys, I got bored again, so I did some quick splices. Nothing special, but w/e.
    TB's pixel works

Last edited:
    Back