• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TC Revamp [thx for the feedback <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Tell me if I make mistakes in the tally. 1 of me and 20 of ya'll >:(
your future experience in playing children's video games depends on it

@Posting your Friend Code
Does this really have to be a rule...?

RoseBlade said:
I love how you are actually getting involved in this discussion, no sarcasm intended. I have been on other forums, not just gaming, where the owner/admin/general mods did not even stop the obviously 'bad' happenings, smut posts member bashing general disregard for the "rules".

So thank you for that/this. (if this sounds like a suck-up moment it is not)
cupcakeIcon.gif

Even so, this discussion is very member-driven because I have excluded my votes. I am very engrossed in my note-taking though, even making beautifully agonizing errors, yup yup.

RoseBlade said:
I believe that one big question is going to be what being a 'veteran' service provider is going to entail the strangers part is along the same line. If it is a matter of number of posts then it would be a problem for those that only use the trade thread, posts do not count to the total. Length of time on PC? Well I suppose this would work, but there are many here that just joined and are very good at what they do, just pointing it out.

Payment wise, I agree with what you said, it should be decided by the cloner, but within certain limits, nothing like "Give me 3 flawless per clone" be reasonable. Most would go for keeping a copy or something.
For qualifications, I'm leaning towards modest post count and join date, as well as having experience and respect within the trade board. The "Claim a ___" threads have similar qualifications. I am vague for good reasons (so ya'll don't work on the requirements >:D).

For rewards, I am leaning towards a copy of the Pokemon (or at the client's discretion, another Pokemon from their shop). This is... standard for cloning services on other forums. Anyone charging higher than the standard rate will probably have no cloning requests. I am really hoping there will be some altruistic members. Otherwise, the person who wants their Muddy the Gentle Swampert to be cloned will be overlooked... !

PokéSwimmer said:
I'd like to state my case here: The rule for the amount of your OT in EV/IV shops is currently Five. It used to be ten a little while ago (idk why it was changed). I just want it to be restored to what it used to be
It was changed to 5 in order to add some leeway to starting players. It is also controversial. :O

PokéSwimmer said:
I can do that once I have time (i.e. when I have a weekend with no homework). I'll try to make it as professional looking as possible, but I'd still need someone to proofread it once it is done though.
Free time! Don't we all need it. You basically said it yourself: these changes will be gradual or whenever I have a free weekend/robot
I can proofread or better, I can kick someone and make them proofread it for us.

Overall Suggestions
Spoiler:

Not open for member discussion
Spoiler:

Something for me to ask higher staff to consider
Spoiler:

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
  • Official Cloning + Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated): For
  • Graveyard sub-forum: For
  • Helpful Guides Sticky (thread layout, rng, glossary, compile resources):For (I've already created a thread layout to help people)
  • Increasing minimum number of Pokemon in thread (16-20 range):For
  • List Nature/IV/EV/OT/ID No etc. on all Pokemon in Shop: Suggested but not required (maybe included in thread layout)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Add a few votes, in case still are needed:

Spoiler:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
How many people have voted already?

Can we edit our votes? I wanted to add to mine with "Need to be stricter on IV shops."
A lot of people aren't following the IV shop rule. :/

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I hear revamp is coming soon? :P

I'm wondering how much is going to change.

The anticipation is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back