• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard FAQ and Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • TCFAQ
    (Trainer Card Frequently Asked Questions)​

Please also read this topic as it holds some other answers...
    ~~~~

Q: Who created the TCard phenomenone?
    A: [url-inline="member.php?u=672"]Tendo[/url-inline], a Mod here at PC.

Q: Where can I get a TCard?
    A: There are plenty of threads located in the [url-inline="forumdisplay.php?f=62"]TCard Forum[/url-inline], so take a look around in there.

Q: Where can I get a template? I want to make my own card!
    A: That depends on which type of card you're looking for. If you are looking for the traditional card, such as this one, then you can't. That template is not being given out. However, there are other templates out there that you can take for free. Weather Inc. has quite a few templates that you can use for yourself.

Q: How do you put a TCard in your signature?
    A: Simple. Get the URL of the Trainer Card (Right click and hit "Properties") then put it between the IMG tag. So, it would look like this, but without the *
    [*img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/tcard-pc/qwerzhou.gif[/img]

Q: I did that but all I get is a Red X!
    A: Try uploading it up at Photobucket, as the problem may be that your host doesn't allow direct linking.

Q: So and so isn't making my card! What can I do about it?
    A: Live with it. You can get a template of your own (see above) and make your own card. Or, you could alternativly PM the person and ask them why they aren't making your card.

Q: Where do you get the Trainer and Pokemon sprites?
    A: The most extensive collection of them resides at PE2K, and it's rather easy to navigate there. There are also other sites that have the sprites. Weather Inc. has also ripped a set of FR/LG Trainer Sprites (Which PE2K) is lacking) which can be found in this thread.

Q: What about the little Pokemon at the bottom?
    A: They're called Icons, and can be found at PE2K.

Q: Where can I find badges?
    A: for badges, I just sort of ripped the blank ones shown on the game, and colored them in using various pictures I found of the badges. If you don't know how to do this: Get Virtual Boy, Get corresponding game you want badges from (provided the fact that you OWN it, first), and push the handy print screen button! (AKA, PRNTSCRN). and then open up your favorite graphic editor, and paste. :3 (Answered by samu)

Q: What Program do I use to make the TCard?
    A: As some people believe, there is no Program Specifically for making Trainer Cards. However, you can use Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, or (my reccommended), JASC Paint Shop Pro (You can find a demo at the JASC software site, its not hard, just google it! :>) From there you can edit the images that will be your trainer card. :3 (Answered by samu)

Q: How do I make a TCard?
    A: Here are three links to three part guide on how to make TCards. Credit to SD (Sapphire_Dragon) for the guide.
    Guide Part 1
    Guide Part 2
    Guide Part 3

Q: Someone stole my TCard!
    A: Stealing work in here will not be tolerated. If someone is using your template/card items without permission, there are a few things you should do.
    A) Talk to them, and ask them to take it out of their sig/whatever. It may have simply been a misunderstanding.
    B) If they don't listen, then contact [url-inline="member.php?u=15186"]Xenocrates[/url-inline] or [url-inline="member.php?u=27234"]rayrayrayrayray[/url-inline].

Q: I don't want to make cards anymore... how do I lock my thread?
    A: Normal members aren't able to lock threads, so if you wish for your thread to be locked, PM [url-inline="member.php?u=15186"]Xenocrates[/url-inline] or [url-inline="member.php?u=27234"]rayrayrayrayray[/url-inline].
    ~~~~

Anything else you think should be on there? Then make a note about it in the lounge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Supplies

TCard FAQ said:
    Q: How do I make a TCard?
    A: Here are three links to three part guide on how to make TCards. Credit to SD (Sapphire_Dragon) for the guide.
    Guide Part 1
    Guide Part 2
    Guide Part 3

And here is the supply thread. Here we have just about everything you need to build your very own TCard. If you see something wrong in here, or have a card you'd like to donate to the thread (or one that you would like to take out...) please PM me, Tendo, or post in the TCard Lounge, as this thread is locked.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amphros232.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros238.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros233.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros234.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros235.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros2312.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros2313.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros2314.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros2315.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros2316.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros236.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros237.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros23.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros239.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros2310.png
    (Amphros23)
    Amphros2311.png
    (Amphros23)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nwtemplate.bmp
    (Baker's Bulbasaur)

Castrainer.png
    (Castrainer)
    Castrainer2.png
    (Castrainer)
    Castrainer3.png
    (Castrainer)
    Castrainer4.png
    (Castrainer)
    Castrainer5.png
    (Castrainer)
    Castrainer6.png
    (Castrainer)

DayDreamer.jpg
    (DayDreamer)

IcyStorm.png
    (Icy Storm)
    IcyStorm2.png
    (Icy Storm)
    IcyStorm3.png
    (Icy Storm)

LinktheHeroofTime.png
    (Link the Hero of Time)
    LinktheHeroofTime2.png
    (Link the Hero of Time)

Maroslash.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash2.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash3.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash4.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash5.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash6.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash7.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash8.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash9.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash10.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash11.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash12.png
    (Maroslash)
    Maroslash13.png
    (Maroslash)

Miroku.png
    (Miroku)
    Miroku2.png
    (Miroku)
    Miroku3.png
    (Miroku)
    Miroku4.png
    (Miroku)

Sapphire_Dragon.png
    (Sapphire_dragon)
    Sapphire_Dragon2.png
    (Sapphire_dragon)
    Sapphire_Dragon3.png
    (Sapphire_dragon)
    Sapphire_Dragon4.png
    (Sapphire_dragon)
    Sapphire_Dragon5.png
    (Sapphire_dragon)
    Sapphire_Dragon6.png
    (Sapphire_dragon)
    Sapphire_Dragon7.png
    (Sapphire_dragon)

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • More Resources (due to image limit reached on the first post)

008xtreme2ek.png
    (008xtreme)

MiniGrasstemp.gif
    (KougaWolf)

e8d5ffdf.jpg
    (KougaWolf)

HEBadges.jpg
    (KougaWolf)

JohtoLeagueBadges.gif
    (KougaWolf)

SlideshowTCbyKW.gif
    (KougaWolf)

630dd8cf.jpg
    (KougaWolf)

d3afa081.jpg
    (KougaWolf)

d4a5be5c.jpg
    (KougaWolf)

0cb4bf6b.jpg
    (KougaWolf)

2789450c.jpg
    (KougaWolf)

grass.gif
    fire.gif
    water.gif
    electric.gif
    psychic.gif
    fighting.gif
    colorless.gif
    darkness.gif
    metal.gif
    (KougaWolf)
    a4a2dab2.gif

Items
    Castraineri1.png
    (Castrainer)
    Castraineri2.png
    (Castrainer)

PKMN Icons:
    R/S PKMN Icons 1
    R/S PKMN Icons 2

PKMN Sprites:
    R/S PKMN Sprites 1
    R/S PKMN Sprites 2
    Pinball Sprites 1