• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG Set Spreadsheet

LAF

:D
Years
  • Hey guys,

Here is my TCG set spreadsheet. I won't be updating it anymore since I have stopped collecting, but I hope it's a useful resource. I'm not sure how updated the blank copy is so I've included my copy as well. I'd check but I don't have Office installed on this computer at the moment.

Cheers,
    LAF

Years
  • Your personal list does seem to have a couple more sets than the base one. It is missing Dark Explorers, but that probably won't be too hard to add for anyone who wants it in there. I may even do it myself and post it up, and also make sure that proper credits are given within the sheet.

LAF

:D
    Years
  • I won't be doing any more work on this guys so if you want to add sets you'll need to do it yourself. Glad you like it though :) The format shouldn't be too hard, I just use Bulbapedia for the set images and card lists

Back